NEED HELP IN THE COURTS?
Because you are on this web site chances are that you already know that the courts are corrupt and BAR lawyers cannot help you. So, the only solution is to go to court and fight them yourself.
If you are like most people this seems like an overwhelming task considering that you did not go to law school and the courts do not provide a guide to assist you with the forms for filing an action.
Therefore, I will cut to the chase and give you all the necessary tools and information necessary to be able to defend yourself. If you really buckle down you can be filing your own papers in 30 days and have a good understanding of how things work and how to beat them at their own game in about 3 months.
There are 4 courses that you will need to take and a few basic mind sets. All but one of the courses is free, but you need to take them all to get a good rounded appreciation on writing, fighting and winning.
It is my strong suggestion that you take these course in the order I am suggesting for pre-prerequisite reasons.
- COURSE #1 Jurisdictionary - Shows you step-by-step with forms and examples how to file papers and how to respond to the opposing parties papers. This course cost $249 and claims that you can achieve the knowledge within 24 hours. I took this course and was able to understand the paperwork process and filings over a week end (24 hours). To this day I reference back to Jurisdictionary forms from time to time. [some of the strategies and procedures in this course do not take the Common Law into account and will be corrected in proceeding courses] CLICK HERE to take this course. NLA earns $50 - $125 for each referral which helps to keep NLA going.
- COURSE # 2 Constitutional Course – CLICK HERE to take this FREE course. This course will give you a fundamental understanding of the Constitution necessary to fight any court case. This course can be completed in less than 8 hours.
- COURSE # 3 Civics Course – CLICK HERE to take this FREE course. This course will give you a fundamental understanding of Common Law and American History necessary to fight any court case. This course can be done in 120 hours. You can find videos and mp3 copies for download on our site. [Major correction: Bill Thorton teaches that you are the king of the court, the fact is: “God is the King of the court”; His will is to be done by the tribunal, a/k/a Kings Bench that we call the untainted petit or trial jury]
- COURSE # 4 Writing Powerful Papers – CLICK HERE. Read all these papers and cut and paste anything useful for your case. This will also give you an understanding of NLA's work in the court. Also CLICK HERE to read “Landmark Supreme Court Cases”.
MIND SET ask yourself the following questions as you proceed, [without taking the courses above you may not be able to answer or understand the following points].
- Am I getting due process?
- Am I in a court of record?
- Is the court acting under the color of law?
- Are all my unalienable rights protected under the Bill of Rights being acknowledged by the court.
Join our Court Observers Group - https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/join-courtroom-observer-group
Meanwhile if you are facing a tax or mortgage foreclosure we can file papers for you CLICK HERE for help. Also, if your unalienable rights have been violated you can file an affidavit in our Federal Subversion Case.
Finally, CLICK HERE for details to join our Weekly Conference Calls to ask questions and get some direction.