We are building Common Law Jury Administrations in all 3,133 United States Counties. We will need four (4) Administrators per county with a total of about 13,000 positions to be filled Nationwide. Salaries depend upon experience and range from $45,000 to $130,000 per year.
In order to apply for these positions you will need to print the following Administrators_Vow.pdf notorize and mail it to the address supplied (You must chose a committee on the vow).
In order to qualify for these positions you will need to take the following free courses:
- Civics course, click the “Civics Course” link above, make sure to check the box to become an “Administrator” when signing up to the course.
- Administrative training and the Constitution class; this class will be added to our existing civics course
- Additionally all administrators are to take on a leadership role in NLA now by joining one of the following committees or found a new committee or group that NLA can sponsor.
- FAQ Committee
- Investigative/Response committee
- Geek Squad Committee
- JADE HELM Committee
- NLA Affiliations Committee
- Common Law Advisory Committee
- Sheriff candidate Committee
- Welcoming committee
Positions will be filled by the first four people to complete the above requisite in your county.