We are building Common Law Jury Administrations in all 3,133 United States Counties. We will need four (4) Administrators per county with a total of about 13,000 positions to be filled Nationwide. Salaries depend upon experience and range from $45,000 to $130,000 per year.
In order to apply for these positions you will need to print the following Administrators_Vow.pdf notorize and mail it to the address supplied (You must chose a committee on the vow).
In order to qualify for these positions you will need to take the following free courses:
- Click on Constitution class under free courses above - take this free 6-8 hour course first
- Civics course, click the “Civics Course” link above, make sure to check the box to become an “Administrator” when signing up to the course.
- Administrative training class will be added soon
- Additionally all administrators are to take on a leadership role in NLA now by joining one of the following committees or found a new committee or group that NLA can sponsor.
- Investigative Research Committee
- Liberty Group Committee
- Welcome Committeee
- Hapeas Corpus Committee
- State Coordinator, County Organizer etc.
- Committee of Safety
- Courtroom Observers
- Ham Committee
- Radio TV Interviews
- Education Committee
Positions will be filled by the first four people to complete the above requisite in your county.