De facto judges, CPS and APS workers are operating a state sanctioned kidnaping racket [RICO]. These predators operating under the color of law are kidnaping our children and seniors for money. They demoralize and destroy the developing mind of our children during their most tender years and our vulnerable parents during their twilight years turning the beginning and end of their lives into nightmares, leaving shattered and distraught families in their wake.
Because our elected and appointed servants refuse to protect and champion our most precious and hallowed resource, our children, We the People through the Unified United States Common Law Grand Jury will champion this holy cause with a relentless determination to bring justice upon these wicked stewards. We Promise!
"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate." Governor of the Universe. Psa 127:3-5
This is what we do, we act to protect our children.
Dear Lady PJ Stewart,
Your fax to Nick Honey at 7075654399 has been sent successfully!...See More
Free Fax • Free Internet Faxing
Free Internet Faxing - Send faxes to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada for free
I will wait
I have an unlawful "Summary Judgement" against me. Yes I could file a lawsuit against the perpetrators of this fraud, but I seriously doubt that I could succeed without a common law court. I can wait because there is no statute of limitations on fraud. In fact, the common law does not recognize statutes.
Go Fund Me Requests SPAM in my personal email inbox
Some NLA Member is SPAMing my personal email with URGENT requests for Donations and I do NOT appreciate it! I need my own donations right now, since my daughter & I being rendered Homeless for over two years now! This is abuse of our site for people to use our member's emails for personal gains. I have requested to be removed from their email list, yet the SPAM continues to come in to my inbox. I want it to stop IMMEDIATELY! If not, I may be forced to cancel my membership & donations here. This isn't the first time this has happened!
Kim, you can block the person spamming you in your email software. This just throws the email out when it comes in, you are not even notified. Check you software next time you receive an email from that person, in mine all I have to do is right click the senders email address, a pop up shows with choices of what I want to do with that email. Just click block and that will end it for you. Good luck and God bless.
IF I Cancel My Account will it cease my automatic $5 Donation?
"IF" I decide to cancel my account, will it cease my $5 Monthly Donation???
spam $ donations
Kim , I'm also getting e-mail , I don't think NLA can do anything about it since Greg Todd defected and took NLA member e-mail info , as far as donations you would have to go through your pay pal account to get donations stopped
SPAM and Donations
Please ignore these emails and DO NOT reply all as it will increase the mementum.
I've received e-mail from this boob. I think the thing that irritated me the most was the fact that he presumed to abscond with people's e-mail addresses and then put them on his list. From what he says, he sounds like someone who is going to take some kind of action and I find that worrisome. The spamming is unforgivable.
Todd's NLA-Market theft of personal and private emails
That group is in back-biting melt down mode....divided they fall. Everyone wants off their mailing list. His email theft has led no where but south. Let it go. Hit the delete (their unsolicited emails) button and don't give his fiction any more credit than we give the state's fiction. They reap what they sew.
Don't know where to post this
Denver, man arrested for informing jurors of their rights and responsibilities...
CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES NEEDS REFORM
How Funding by the Federal Government has Caused Corruption in Child Protective Services
Out of every 10 foster children taken, 1 will NEVER AGAIN have a home
Child Protective Services or CPS has become a very corrupt government agency. From time to time problems with CPS (such as Justina Pelletier) make the news. However, these are but symptoms of a very large disease. The deep down problems with CPS are not reported on a large scale, and therefore are not addressed. Scandals about the IRS and the VA have been in the news, but the corruption within CPS is far worse. The victims are the most innocent; our nation’s children.
Satanic Ritualistic Abuse Exposed by Canadian Psychotherapist
CPS Crimes Defined
Courtesy of RICO BUSTERS - CPS Crimes Defined (Part 1 of 4) The Dani Austin Case - YouTube.
Elderly Protection Service EPS should be included in this suit.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day was held June 15th 2015
Over 10,000 elders are turning 65 each day in this country due to the baby boom after WWII.
The elderly are being stripped of there dignity with false guardianship's in addition to there wealth intended for there offspring.
According to Dept of Justice it is a 7-trillion dollar business.
There have been recent studies that prove the greatest dollar amount stolen is from Lawyers using the facilities of the Probate & Family Court along with there counterparts (EPS) to erode the family and redistribute the assets to non entitled individuals.
Legal theory of Parental Government
Here are some sections from my book The Lawful Remedy to Tyranny (www.naturallawremedy.com) pertaining to CPS, child abuse, and parental government, that may be useful. Footnotes have been removed as not compatible with this comment box:
105. Parental Government
Parental government must be given due regard as a legitimate form of government. “Be home by 10 o'clock” is valid parental law, and traditional forms of punishment such as grounding and spanking cannot be outlawed by the state because it is outside the state's jurisdiction. If the state outlaws spanking which has been acceptable for the last several thousand years, the proper remedy is nullification.
If the state can through enforcement of the protection of children instead cause them harm, then the state would be hypocritical to argue that any parental punishment of children is equivalent to harm that would justify removing them from the parents.
Just as we respect the laws of other countries that we may think are abusive, unless parental action shocks the conscience of the community, the parental laws of numerous households must be respected.
The state, via Child Protective Services (described below), is not set up to act as the community's conscience or judge of parental government because there is no trial by jury, and the proceedings are kept private. The CPS, being an administrative agency, is executive (enforcer), legislative (writes regulations), and judicial (judges your guilt) all rolled into one, and your rights as against the CPS are secured only by the ruling of a family court judge. This violates natural law as being unreasonable.
106. The State As Your Marriage Partner
If you're planning on getting married, you may be interested to know that a marriage license is a three party contract between husband, wife, and the state:
"The state is a party in interest to the marriage contract, together with the husband and wife, and the relationship is one in which the state is deeply concerned and over which it exercises a jealous dominion." Dakin v. Dakin, 197 Or. 69, 72; 251 P. 2d 462 (Oregon Supreme Court, 1952).
The state will pronounce any marriage contract void if it tends to corrupt the marriage status:
"The welfare of society is so deeply interested in the preservation of the marriage relation, and so fraught with evil is regarded whatever is calculated to impair its usefulness, or designed to terminate it, that it has long been the settled policy of the law to guard and maintain it with a watchful vigilance.
"[A]ll contrivances or agreements, having for their object the termination of the marriage contract, or designed to facilitate or procure it, will be declared illegal and void as against public policy." Giddings v. Giddings, 114 P. 2d 1009, 1013; 167 Or. 504, 513; 119 P.2d 280 (1941).
The state gains its power to regulate marriage under the police powers to protect the morals and safety of society. The state can regulate matrimonial contracts, the qualifications of the parties, the forms, duties, and obligations, and the causes for divorce.
If I was having an issue with the CPS trying to take my kids (described below), I might want to bring an action against the state for breach of (marriage) contract. Since the state claims to be a party at interest to the marriage contract, and since the state instead of protecting the family is attempting to tear it apart by taking the children, it has breached the contract and I and my wife want out (after the state is removed from the marriage, I would then enter into a common law or patriarchal marriage), or we want monetary damages, or we want an injunction for them to cease and desist. I might be able to claim the children as property in a common law action (not equity in a family court jurisdiction), asking for damages under my Seventh Amendment right to trial by jury since their value is in excess of $20.
The court also said that the state may not interfere with the raising of children which is obviously much less serious than abortion:
"... [T]here is a certain zone of individual privacy which is protected by the Constitution. Unless the State has a compelling subordinating interest that outweighs the individual rights of human beings, it may not interfere with a person's marriage, home, children and day-to-day living habits. This is one of the most fundamental concepts that the Founding Fathers had in mind when they drafted the Constitution." Roe v. Wade, 314 F. Supp. 1222, (1970).
On a final note, if you sign anything the CPS asks you to sign, you are probably waiving your rights. They are asking you to sign because they do not have the power under the law to force you. If you sign, you have created private law and have to accept the consequences.
108. The Natural Law Position
The natural law position is based on the concept that children are a gift from God, and parents are thereby given original jurisdiction over them. This position is in accord with the Roe decision, supra. Religious free exercise can be used to bar state infringement of parental rights, and because the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997 is a federal act which provides federal funding for compliance, 96 Stat. 1211 can be used instead (presuming that your state is accepting funds from the federal government to protect children under any act, including Social Security).
For a law to be just under the police power, it must be necessary to protect the rights of others, and it cannot invade your preexisting rights beyond what will remedy the perceived harm. The state considers your children to be in the category of “others” that it is protecting, but they are not in that category because it is in the nature of things that your children are under your guidance and protection, not the state's. They are under the jurisdiction of parental government, and unless you do something to your children that shocks the conscience, a state law infringing upon parental government needs to be challenged as to necessity, and the violation of your preexisting rights, and the child's preexisting right to be under parental government. Why should it be presumed that a child has the right to the protection of the state, instead of a right to the protection of the parents?
What would be considered a tort if you did it to someone on the street, is and has been considered a normal part of child rearing. Children are not adults and cannot be treated like adults; they don't necessarily listen or behave, and we have a right to follow traditional methods of child rearing. Corporal punishment of miscreant children which has been the recommended approach the last several thousand years, may be necessary or they will end up running the family. The following are Bible citations to be used as the basis of First Amendment religious free exercise, or 96 Stat. 1211:
Children are to be regarded as a gift from God, not a gift from the state:
Gen. 33:5 And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children, and said, “Who are those with thee?” And he said, “The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.”
Gen. 48:9 And Joseph said unto his father, “They are my sons, whom God hath given me in this place.”
Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward.
Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, who dwelleth in Mount Zion.
The father, not the state, is to have authority over the children:
Deut. 8:5 Thou shalt also consider in thine heart that as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.
Prov. 3:11-12 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD, neither be weary of His correction; for whom the LORD loveth, He correcteth, even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Prov. 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son, but he that loveth him chasteneth him in good season.
Prov. 17:6 Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.
Prov. 19:18 Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.
Prov. 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Prov. 23:13-14 Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish them with the rod, they will not die. Punish them with the rod and save them from death.
Prov. 29:15-17 A rod and a reprimand impart wisdom, but a child left undisciplined disgraces its mother. When the wicked thrive, so does sin, but the righteous will see their downfall. Discipline your children, and they will give you peace; they will bring you the delights you desire.
Parents are to educate the children:
Gen. 18:19 “... For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”
Deut. 4:9-10 Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.”
Deut. 6:6-7 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Deut. 11:18-19 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Prov. 1:8-9 Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.
Prov. 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Parents are to provide for the children:
1 Tim. 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
109. Spanking and Child Abuse Laws
This section concerns the appropriateness of government involvement in family matters, whether or not anti-spanking laws are appropriate. If they are evolutionary and thereby in accord with natural law, they will not cause other problems but will work in perfect harmony.
I can identify several problems with anti-spanking laws:
1) If “legal” punishment is not sufficient to control the child's behavior, he can run the family since he knows he won't be punished. This divides the family by pitting children against parents. Parents are liable for the property damages their kids cause, but are not allowed the means to control or adequately discipline them. And children are given the power to abuse the parents; there are already reported cases of children who have bruised themselves and turned their parents in for child abuse.
2) The law outlaws spanking, an act that is not by itself abusive; psychology, intent, and the situation must be considered. For example, a child may think a spanking game is great fun. Is breaking someone's bone abusive? I saw a show where firefighters wanted to break a person's leg (they didn't) in order to extract him from being pinned in his car to save his life. I have seen boys take turns hitting each other in fun, and bruises are a part of football. When the intent is not abuse, the act is not abusive. The same applies when it is done in love for disciplinary purposes; absent love, it could easily be abuse. Since abuse is more than just the act, prohibition of an act cannot affect abuse. Natural law is purposeful; if a law has no function, it should not exist. Spanking can, of course, be made to cause great harm; anything can be abused. If it turns into a crime, doesn't the current law handle it? If not, the law is not aligned to natural law and needs to be changed. If it can't be changed because of undesired side effects (e.g., replacing our form of government with a totalitarian form), then do nothing and let natural law take care of it; natural justice is a fundamental aspect of natural law and retribution will naturally be made.
3) Since spanking is not abusive per se, the government may be prohibiting right action. Natural law does not outlaw right action; there is no penalty for it, it is rewarded. Government does not have the power to prohibit right action because free will is a gift of the Creator, and we have a right to perform all possible actions (subject to certain conditions) for the purpose of learning life's lessons; any infringement violates the intent of the Creator. Nor can government compel wrong action; every situation is complex, and to not spank when it is necessary might be a sin of omission. If you argue that spanking is never necessary, well, if a boy pulls a knife on his sister (this happened in Europe), I wouldn't spank him; I'd cane him (just what his step father did). If government passes child discipline laws (spanking laws being the first step), spontaneous right action applied to the situation at hand will no longer be possible. A law to constrain abusers must not also constrain the virtuous; it must be discriminative enough to be able to tell the difference.
4) Jurisdiction vested in the parents by virtue of birth and consent of all parties, is transferred to the state in violation of that consent. The parents gave the children birth using the natural laws instituted by God. They are a gift of the Creator. That the parents are a jurisdictional unit seems to be lost from sight; they are being relegated to the status of baby sitters. Parents can and do make and enforce laws upon their children. “Be home by 10 PM or you will be grounded for a week” is parental law outside the jurisdiction of the state. Unfortunately, parental jurisdiction is being terminated by bringing family questions (in this particular case spanking) before the state. Just as we may disagree with the harshness or leniency of the laws of other countries, other states, or other parents, we have to respect their sovereignty because of the agreements they have made between themselves, and the lessons they are learning. As long as there is going to be abuse from a jurisdictional authority, I would rather have it be the parents with whom there is natural love and affinity, rather than an uncaring state. Government can dispense much more destruction on far more people, both virtuous and sinner alike, and is hard to keep under control. Any abuse by parents is at least localized, and at its worst if you could see the mechanics from cosmic perspective, is really a lesson to be learned by parent and child.
5) Violations of natural law by the state may be worse than the potential harm of spanking. If you bring in government to solve a problem, it is possible that it will tear apart or destroy the family. Regarding marriage, “What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.” Matt. 19:6. The state never imposes divorce, but always tries to protect the marriage. How much more are children placed into a family by God, but how casually government will remove them. And consider the damage upon the children ― imagine being stolen away from your parents. The possibility of losing your kids also provides a disincentive to get professional help if needed. Public policy should not be in conflict with itself; if parents need help, there should be no law to act as a disincentive.
6) Anti-spanking laws violate Christian precepts, and since this is a Christian nation, they will give rise to discord. Natural law brings harmony to the entire diversity of creation; it doesn't create discord. We have seen that the Bible promotes family, that children are to be regarded as a gift from God, not a gift from the state, and the father, not the state, is to have authority over the children. Those who believe in the Bible are entitled to follow it as a way of life, and Congress even passed a law asking us to voluntarily apply the teachings of the Bible and the Holy Scriptures (96 Stat. 1211).
7) If the police power can be invoked against religious beliefs regarding parental jurisdiction over children, then it won't stop there. The Jewish practice of circumcision, even though based upon covenant with God, will not be able to resist the police power protecting children against what an objective person (i.e., the state) would view as mutilation or sexual abuse. If spanking cannot stand, then by what theory of law can circumcision? What is the difference?
8) It gives rise to confusion about right and wrong. When a person does what he believes to be right (even to the point of telling the state to butt out), and you charge him with criminal conduct, you create confusion and resentment which may give rise to more problems than you solve. When one's own internal reference, one's conscience, one's link to natural law is in conflict with man's law, that law is inappropriate. Even if the law if right, if mankind is not ready for it, the law is inappropriate. Anti-spankers argue that it is common for abusers to tell the state to “butt out.” I disagree; it is the righteous that will tell the state to “butt out.” Thieves, murderers, rapists, arsonists, burglars, etc., do not tell the state to butt out; they know what they are doing is wrong.
9) If the theory of law is upheld that the state has the power to prevent spanking based upon the potential for harm, it won't stop there. Pregnant mothers could be placed on strict diets because of the potential harm that unsuitable food may have on the unborn. I heard on the news recently of a woman who wanted a regular birth, but the county prosecutor filed suit insisting that she get a C-section because a regular birth might endanger the unborn's life (she got the C-section and avoided a court case). Experts might specify the proper diet and living habits for each member of society, with fines shared with those who turn them in for violations. This would be based upon the cost of health care that society must pay due to bad living habits. Etc. etc. etc., all based upon a misunderstanding of the nature of state power, and what makes this a free country.
10) Those who are concerned about families and child abuse want to put that concern in the hands of the state ― an entity that deals in law, punishment, guns, jails, money, regulation, child kidnapping, slavery, and sales of children, but not concern. There are no bonds of affinity or affection between government and those it regulates. The general level of corruption in our society, reflected in our government, will be brought to bear against the virtuous, though the law is presumably targeted against the abusers. The virtuous will be caught in the same trap set to catch the abusers; it can't tell the difference. The tool (the state) needs to be more refined than the equipment (the family) it is being used on.
11) It conflicts with the right to privacy and creates a police state. In order to make determinations of day to day discipline (spanking being the first step), the state must become intimately involved with each family, requiring massive monitoring and intrusion into family life, and citizen police (“see something, say something”), contrary to the principles of a free society and the original design of this government.
12) You may argue that even though anti-spanking laws cause harmful side effects, this is a small price to pay to protect innocent children from injustice. First of all, price is a subjective value judgment, plus you are asking others to pay it. Freedom includes the ability to abuse that freedom; our founding fathers paid the price for both. If you want a free country, you have to put up with the potential for abuse. Second, justice is a law of nature; if you see injustice when you see an “innocent” child being spanked, your understanding about how life works is incomplete. But that's another story for another time. Third, natural law does not solve one problem by creating another. Any law in accord with natural law will not have this kind of price to pay.
Either rewrite the anti-spanking laws without these side effects, or leave it alone and let natural law and justice take care of it as it has done for several thousand years. Your desire to protect children, while laudable, is too shortsighted if it runs the risk of destroying the family and our way of life.
Address questions to Richard Walbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to join in your CPS Lawsuit
I would like to join in your CPS Lawsuit.
I have had a hell of time dealing with those child stealing monsters.
What they do has ramifications to custody matters, even when you have proven your innocence.
I faced repeated attempts from CPS to impugn my good name, and disproved them all, but their timing for these charges was no accident, taking place during a custody trial.
So, while I am having a custody trial, I am under temporary orders of protection from seeing my child. Even after acquittal, the custody judge continues to deny me any access to my child.
I have filed a federal lawsuit against my local CPS, and I can share that with you all as well.
See their "interview" with me that I took by hidden camera:
POLICE OFFICER CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES
POLICE OFFICER CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES
POLICE OFFICER CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES
terms of art used in actions at law
I just wrote an affidavit using the word “traitorously” over 100 times to describe the court officials' crimes and attempted crimes against me. I just realized that using “traitorously” as a word may be inappropriate for my affidavit in the joint action at law since the first round is only seeking remedies for lack of due process. Should I omit the word traitorously and use a different word that relates to lack of due process? If so, which ones?
Here is some information about the art of using terms in law:
2. There are certain terms of art used, so appropriated by the law to express the precise idea which it entertains of the offence, that no other terms, however synonymous they may seem, are capable of filling the same office: such, for example, as traitorously, (q. v.) in treason; feloniously, (q. v.) in felony; burglariously, (q. v.) in burglary; maim, (q. v.) in mayhem, &c. 7th. (INDICTMENT - 2.: Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856)
SCRIBERE EST AGERE. To write is to act. Treasonable words set down in writing amount to
overt acts of treason. 2 Rolle, 89; 4 Bl.Comm. 80; Broom, Max. 312, 967. (Black's Law Dictionary 4th) (Nisi prius court documentation may be actual treasonable words set down in writing!)
PERIPHRASIS. Circumlocution; the use of other words to express the sense of one.
2. Some words are so technical in their meaning that in charging offences in indictments they must be used or the indictment will not be sustained; for example, an indictment for treason must contain the word traitorously; (q. v.) an indictment for burglary, burglariously; ( q. v.) and feloniously (q. v.) must be introduced into every indictment for felony. 1 Chitty's Cr. Law, 242; 3 Inst. 15; Carth. 319; 2 Hale , P. C. 172; 184;, 4 Bl. Com. 307; Hawk B. 2, c. 25, s. 55; 1 East P. C. 115; Bac. Ab. Indictment, G 1; Com. ]Dig. Indictment, G 6 Cro. C. C. 37. (Bouvier's 1856)
TRAITOROUSLY. In criminal pleading. An essential word in indictments for treason. The offense must be laid to have been committed traitorously. Whart.Crim.Law, 100. (Black's Law Dictionary 4th)
TREASON, crim. law. This word imports a betraying, treachery, or breach of allegiance
e. 4 Bl. Com. 75.
2. The constitution of the United States, art. 3, s. 3, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war (q. v.) against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. Act of April 30th, 1790, 1 Story's Laws U. S. 83. By the same article of the constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. Vide, generally, 3 Story on the Const. ch. 39, p. 667; Serg. on the Const. ch. 30; United States v. Fries, Pamph.; 1 Tucker's Blackst. Comm. Appen. 275, 276; 3 Wils. Law Lect. 96 to 99;
Foster, Disc. I; Burr's Trial; 4 Cranch, R. 126, 469 to 508; 2 Dall. R. 246; 355; 1 Dall. Rep. 35; 3 Wash. C. C. Rep. 234; 1 John. Rep. 553 11 Johns. R. 549; Com. Dig. Justices, K; 1 East, P. C. 37 to 158; 2 Chit. Crim. Law, 60 to 102; Arch. Cr. Pl. 378 to 387. (Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856)
. Change of a thing established for something new.
2. Innovations are said to be dangerous, as likely to unsettle the common law. Co. Litt. 370, b; Id. 282, b. Certainly no innovations ought to be made by the courts, but as every thing human, is mutable, no legislation can be, or ought to be immutable; changes are required by the alteration of circumstances; amendments, by the imperfections of all human institutions but laws ought never to be changed without great deliberation, and a due consideration of the reasons on which they were founded, as of the circumstances under which they were enacted. Many innovations have been made. in the common law, which philosophy, philanthropy and
common sense approve. The destruction of the benefit of clergy; of appeal, in felony; of trial by battle and ordeal; of the right of sanctuary; of the privilege to abjure the realm; of approvement, by which any criminal who could, in a judicial combat, by skill, force or fraud kill his accomplice, secured his own pardon of corruption of blood; of constructive treason; will be sanctioned; by all wise men, and none will desire a return to these barbarisms. The reader is referred to the case of James v. the Commo wealth, 12 Serg. & R. 220, and 225 to 2 Duncan, J., exposes the absurdity of some ancient laws, with much sarcasm. (Bouvier's 1856)
The rest is about treason from Black's Law Dictionary 4th Edition:
TREASON. The offense of attempting by overtacts to overthrow the government of the state to
which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power.
Webster. "Treason" consists of two elements: Adherence to the enemy, and rendering him aid and comfort. Cramer v. U. S., U.S.N.Y., 65 S.Ct. 918, 932, 325 U.S. 1, 89 L.Ed. 1441.
In England, treason is an offense particularly directed against the person of the sovereign, and consists (1) in compassing or imagining the death of the king or queen, or their eldest son and heir; (2) in violating the king's companion, or the king's eldest daughter unmarried, or the
wife of the king's eldest son and heir; (3) in levying war against the king in his realm; (4) in adhering to the king's enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm or elsewhere, and (5) slaying the chancellor, treasurer, or the king's justices of the one bench or the other, justices in eyre, or justices of assize, and all other justices assigned to hear and determine, being in their places doing their offices. 4 Steph.Comm. 185-193; 4 Bl. Comm. 76-84.
Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. U.S.Const. art. 3, § 3, cl. 1.
See Young v. U. S., 97 U.S. 62, 24 L.Ed. 992; U. S. v. Bollman, 1 Cranch, C.C. 373, Fed.Cas.No.14,622; U. S. v. Pryor, 3 Wash.C.C. 234, Fed.Cas.No.16,096.
Treason imputed to a person by law from his conduct or course of actions, though his deeds
taken severally do not amount to actual treason. This doctrine is not known in the United States.
In English law. Treason against the king or sovereign, as distinguished from petit or petty
treason, which might formerly be committed against a subject. 4 Bl.Comm. 74, 75; 4 Steph.
Comm. 183, 184, note.
MISPRISION OF TREASON. The bare knowledge and concealment of an act of treason or
treasonable plot, that is, without any assent or participation therein, for if the latter elements be present the party becomes a principal. 4 Bl.Comm. 120; Pen.Code Cal. '§ 38.
In English law. The crime committed by a wife in killing her husband, or a servant his lord or
master, or an ecclesiastic his lord or ordinary. 4 Bl.Comm. 75. Treason-felony Under the English statute 11 & 12 Vict. c. 12, passed in 1848, is the offense of compassing, devising, etc., to depose her majesty from the crown; or to levy war in order to intimidate either house of parliament, etc., or to stir up foreigners by any printing or writing to invade the kingdom. This offense is punishable with penal servitude for life, or for any term not less than five years, etc., under statutes 11 & 12 Vict. c. 12, § 3; 20 & 21 Vict. c. 3, § 2; 27 & 28 Vict. c. 47, § 2. By the statute first above mentioned, the government is enabled to treat as felony many offenses which must formerly have been treated as high treason. Mozley & Whitley.
Monday meeting - Texas police mentioned
Dear John. I agree that police have become too aggressive, BUT remember we are only seeing what the news is showing us. I believe with the pool party there is more to it than what we are being told and shown. I have have read articles and seen videos that tell and show a totally different story. Rgds
Good morning everyone, I missed Sunday nights conference call. Do we have an archive available to listen to these calls? Thank you for your response.
Quo Warranto and Mandamas for oath of office for a evil judge
INSURRECTION and REBELLION...... the corporate government is committing... see 14th amendment section 3. call it what it is..
Quo Warranto to Federal Court for oath of DE FACTO judge Brady filed Jan 2015
Bond company motions to dismiss
"the people" sit and wait for this subpoena to be served. Why do you think that is?
If I were going to SUPPORT this action I would write and file this Amici Curiae to the court. Anybody has the right and power to do this..
You can tweak as you see fit.....
God's warrior and devoted daughter seeking justice for abused parents by the corporate courts. My contact is in the webpage and the Quo Warranto
How far will you go and what will you do to support freedom?
did anybody read this?
Have to know....
I have read it.
where is the info on the 2-3 cent stamps? I can't find it
2-3 cent mailings
Public Notice: Attention
Public Notice: Attention Lancaster County Sheriff, Terry Wagner; Case No.’s #JV13-1323, and #CI11-4438 Administrative Courts NOT recognized!
CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED]
June 12, 2015
Lancaster County Sheriff, Terry Wagner;
Cc: Lincoln Police Chief, Jim Peschong
Cc: District Governor, Pete Ricketts
Cc: Secretary of State, John A. Gale
Cc: Nebraska Attorney General; Doug Peterson
Cc: Lancaster County Attorney, Joseph P. Kelly;
Cc: Diocese of Lincoln, Archibishop James D. Conley, D.D., S.T.L.
Cc: Judicial Vicar Rev. Msgr.,
Cc: All Public Media
Please see attached Superior Court Order involving Douglas Bryan House, “a Natural, private, living, flesh & blood being, on the Land, vs. the State of Nebraska, et al, Lancaster County, Nebraska, et al, Lancaster County Courts, et al.
This Court Order is Superior in Nature, and overrules both the Separate Juvenile Court of Lancaster County, and the Lancaster County Court Case No.’s #JV13-1323, and #CI11-4438, respectively, ruling on this, the 12th Day of June, 2015, as neither Administrative Court had no lawful jurisdiction to hear, adjudicate, or rule, upon these unlawful assaults perpetrated by the named BAR Attorneys, and “Administrative Clerks,” Jodi L. Nelson, Esquire, or “Juvenile Judge,” Reggie L. Ryder, Esquire, and prosecuted by and BAR Attorneys, Joseph P. Kelley, Esquire, and all other “Esquires,” so named, as all of whom are agents of a private, foreign, for-profit, corporation known as the Crown Templar of London, England.
NEITHER THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE STATE OF NEBRASKA, OR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, GRANTED, OR DELEGATED JURISDICTION, AUTHORITY, OR POWER, TO THE JUDICIARY TO CONDUCT “ADMINISTRATIVE COURTS,” OR TO COMMIT ACTS OF PIRACY, PEONAGE, BARRATRY, CHILD ABUSE, CHILD ABDUCTION, THEFT, KIDNAPPING, RAPE, MURDER, EXTORTION, WRONGFUL DETAINMENT, WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT, SEDITION, TREASON, OR ANY OTHER CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST HUMANITY!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Administrative Law, which has prevailed over the Land since 1871, has recently been found, by a Federal Judge, to be unlawful & unConstitutional, and ALL such “Administrative Courts” are NOW TERMINATED, NULL & VOID, ab initio! [http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/judge-rules-administrative-cou....
It should be self-evident, Sir, that this Superior Court of the People does NOT recognize the “Administrative Courts,” as they are illegitimate & unConstitutional foreign operations on American soil. Insomuch, we do NOT NOTICE these courts with our Court Orders. Rather, we NOTICE legitimate & Constitutional Law Enforcement Agents, as in the Nebraska Governor and the County Sheriffs, who are elected Constitutional officers, who under Oath to comply with these Orders.
We also NOTICE the Vatican, as these “Administrative Courts” are under the control of the Roman Catholic Church, and the Roman Curia. The Vatican is ultimately responsible for the criminal behavior & violations of these courts, and as such, we do issue our Orders & recommendations to the Archbishops, who are obligated to report these crimes against humanity.
As you will read in the order, both Nelson, and Ryder, have conspired with other members of judiciary,, to seize Douglas Bryan House’s private property, as in the abduction of his daughter, Shelby Lynn House, and by committing acts of piracy & barratry, both of which are State & Federal felonies, pursuant 15 USC 1 & 2.
Neither Nelson, or Ryder, or any other corporate personna, or individuals, have the ability to rebut any of the listed charges contained in this Court Order, including the fact that both “individuals” are members of the National Lawyers Guild, a Communist Party organization, and officers of the Nebraska BAR Association, which is an Unconstitutional private corporation, currently operating in “Bad Faith,” and which is NOT in “Good Standing” with the Secretary of State.
In addition; this order directs you to reject, and to refuse to execute any & all unlawful Lancaster County Court Orders, or the Separate Juvenile Court of Lancaster County, to seize Mr. House’s private property, or assets, and you are to protect & defend Mr. House, and his daughter, Shelby, from all unlawful assaults upon his/their property. Failure to protect Mr. House, or his daughter, is NOT an option, less you wish to be equally charged with these criminal violations!
Should you have any questions regarding this matter, you are invited to call this Court to discuss the law, and/or your Constitutional obligations to comply with these orders.
Also for your consideration, Sir, and for the fact that neither Ryder, or Nelson, have ever held proper & valid Oaths of Office, as they are prohibited from acting as “government agents,” or “government officials,: by the State of Nebraska Constitution, and by the Original XIII Amendment, and other provisions, constraints, and prohibitions, of the United States of America Constitution, circa 1791;
U.S. v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61; WHEREAS, officials and even judges have no immunity (See, Owen vs. City of Independence, 100 S Ct. 1398; Maine vs. Thiboutot, 100 S. Ct. 2502; and Hafer vs. Melo, 502 U.S. 21; officials and judges are deemed to know the law and sworn to uphold the law; officials and judges cannot claim to act in good faith in willful deprivation of law, they certainly cannot plead ignorance of the law, even the Citizen cannot plead ignorance of the law, the courts have ruled there is no such thing as ignorance of the law, it is ludicrous for learned officials and judges to plead ignorance of the law therefore there is no immunity, judicial or otherwise, in matters of rights secured by the Constitution for the United States of America. See: Title 42 U.S.C. Sec. 1983. “When lawsuits are brought against federal officials, they must be brought against them in their “individual” capacity not their official capacity. When federal officials perpetrate constitutional torts, they do so ultra vires (beyond the powers) and lose the shield of immunity.”
Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1, 78 S.Ct. 1401 (1958). “No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his undertaking to support it.” The constitutional theory is that we the people are the sovereigns, the state and federal officials only our agents.” “The individual, unlike the corporation, cannot be taxed for the mere privilege of existing. The corporation is an artificial entity which owes its existence and charter powers to the state; but, the individual’s rights to live and own property are natural rights for the enjoyment of which an excise cannot be imposed.”
Redfield v Fisher, 292 P 813, at 819  “…an officer may be held liable in damages to any person injured in consequence of a breach of any of the duties connected with his office…The liability for nonfeasance, misfeasance, and for malfeasance in office is in his ‘individual,’ not his official capacity…”
If you would not mind, Sir, reviewing & understanding each of the attached documents, as you are, herein, personally responsible for the knowledge contained within them.
In Service, Honor & Integrity!
Steven Duane Curry; Judge
Superior Court of the Continental United States of America
Certified Registry No.’s #: #7014-1820-0001-9401-5359/5342/5366
CPS Lawsuit - Lynn in Hampton County
Caller Lynn says:
1. Her computer is 20 years old (will address this in detail later in post).
2. She is indigent such that even $5 to spare is a luxury.
3. She has little if any access to transportation.
4. She is supposed to be kicked out of her house this weekend.
5. She desperately needs all paper forms, instructions, samples to join CPS lawsuit.
QUESTION FOR GINA/SHEILA:
Can someone with NLA verify Lynn's mailing address, print out all papers Lynn would need to read and complete, then mail them to her via the post office in a large envelope, but also **include** a self-addressed, pre-stamped return envelope so she can then mail completed papers back to an NLA representative at no cost to her?
About Lynn's computer:
If her computer is indeed 20 years old, this dates her hardware back to around 1995 and her operating system is quite possible as old as Windows 3.1 and no newer than Windows 95 or 98 (if she's using Windows rather than Apple/Mac).
An important clue she gave during the call was that she's constantly having to delete files to free up hard drive space. When I first started doing tech support in the 1990s, that was the #1 daily task, i.e. deleting old files to free up space so new documents could be created and saved, so Lynn's struggle is a familiar one.
If her PC really is that ancient, then her hard drive space and operating system will not function with 99% of the software and utilities you and I use seamlessly today to share files and communicate via the Internet.
I'm curious how she's getting email and if perhaps she's on an old dial-up connection to the Internet rather than high-speed cable or DSL. If her operating system is at least Windows 95 or 98, she might be able to browse and check email with a very old version of Internet Explorer, but her speed and functionality will still be extremely limited on the web and in fact I'd be surprised if she's able view the NLA website very well at all.
Anyway, maybe NLA has someone available who could bear the cost of printing the lawsuit forms on paper, a large outer envelope, the outbound postage to her plus a self-addressed pre-stamped envelope enclosed so she can mail the completed papers right back to NLA.
CPS Lawsuit - Lynn in Hampton County
Great minds think alike, Penny. :-)
As the call was ending, someone in a (relatively speaking) close-by Pennsylvania county printed out all papers Lynn would need to read and complete and mailed them to her with extra stamps.
First federal lawsuit against CPS in AZ
Children illegally seized & drugged: Attorney Allison Folmar
Attorney Allison Folmar Fights for Parents' Rights
We need Allison Folmar on our team, God Bless her.
The sheriffs secretary is freaking out.
I guess that the secretary at the sheriffs office is freaking out and doesn't know what all these faxes are for! lol I may have to go up and lend them a hand just incase of paper cuts.
Babies Being put on psychiatric drugs
When Prescribing Psychiatric Drugs Becomes Reckless Endangerment
The fact that Child Protective Service (CPS) or other government funded agencies can charge parents with “Medical Neglect” for refusing to give their child a dangerous and potentially life-threatening psychiatric drug is an oxymoron. There is no “medical” or scientific test in existence to prove any child has a “mental disorder” or “mental illness, so how it is medical neglect to refuse to drug a child, where there is no evidence of “medical abnormality”? Diagnosis is completely and utterly subjective—based solely on a checklist of behaviors. The only medical risk to the child is when they are prescribed psychiatric drugs.
Only once a child is prescribed drugs, such as antipsychotics documented to cause brain shrinkage or antidepressants which can cause delusional thinking, mania and psychosis, this is the actual “illness,” which has been chemically induced. Psychiatrists openly admit that psychiatric drugs do not “cure” anyone, and that there are no medical tests to confirm any psychiatric diagnosis as a medical condition. Therefore the term medical neglect must be stricken from any accusations made by the mental health industry, Child Protective Services or any other government agency.
There have been more than 200 international drug regulatory agency warnings that psychiatric drugs can cause dangerous and potentially life-threatening affects. This is now common knowledge and the information is easily available to any doctor or psychiatrist. When a psychiatrist or other mental health practitioner prescribes such drugs and puts the child at risk of being prescribed drugs documented to have severe side effects, in direct opposition to the parent/legal guardian’s wishes, and in disregard of the life and safety of the child, this should be a criminal offense.
learn more about these abuses ...
See www.cchr.org wow this is a great website!!!!!
More Vaccine Deaths
Liberty & Freedom Room
Liberty & Freedom Room Updates from Vaccine Liberation Army; latest legislation being presented by elected officials. The corporation induced vaccine epidemic must be stopped!! http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/category/rooms/liberty-freedom-room/
Over the last four years alone, more than 500 Indian children we
Two years later, the parents were vindicated. "Indian children, parents and tribes deserve better," wrote Chief Judge Jeffrey Viken of the Federal Court for South Dakota in a 45-page decision issued on March 30
South Dakota ICWA laws violated Native American kids 60 second
Arizona statistics on child protective services
by Steven R. Isham M.A., L.B.S.W
Health Impact News
The philosophy of “best interest of the child” sounds so very wonderful. It must keep children safe and help them to be successful for the remainder of their lives. Taking them from horrible parents, away from the abuse/neglect and placing them with foster parents in wonderful foster homes is the true solution to one of society’s worst corruptions.
Arizona Revised Statute A.R.S.25-403. Legal decision-making; best interests of child
In a contested legal decision-making or parenting time case, the court shall make specific findings "on the record" about all relevant factors and the reasons for which the decision is in the “best interests of the child.”
So, let us look at the National Foster Care Outcomes achieved from this wonderful intervention strategy to save children and put them on the road to a life of success. It must be exciting since we have federal funding that helps support this special cause, our future.
National Foster Care Outcomes
Fox 8 Investigates NC Child Protective Services
Less than 2 % are placed with relatives
Kentucky Homeschoolers Children Kidnapped
Friends of the Naugler family in Kentucky reached out to us and asked us to tell their story. - See more at: http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/05/08/pregnant-homeschool-mom-assaulted-by...
CPS -Stanley Family an NLA National catalyst??
The Stanley family kidnapping is more than just a story of gross injustice and the unwarranted assault on MMS, a product NLA members are already cognizant of through the efforts of one G. Edward Griffin author of “The Creature of Jekyll Island. http://nationallibertyalliance.org/health-issues
No, this story goes far deeper than most CPS, DHS stories, because this story has Doc Washburn, a patriot (potentially in our corner) championing the victims in this abuse of the state's power to corrupt absolutely. And this patriot has a microphone, a large face book following, and an FM Prime time radio show in the capital city of Little Rock, Arkansas, with a potential listening audience of half a million people, not to mention the entire Executive Branches of government; the very Oath Takers who will be receiving the NLA FAXing History making extravaganza shortly. This Stanley family story has captured the attention of some 120 such groups nationally that are fighting the court system with BAR attorneys, ignorant of what oath they take to support whom.
Stephanie Strong of South Dakota has posted the youtube video on the NLA blog that most of us have seen by now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNzJUdeEoA4 -
This human interest story hits several of our NLA committees: The Media, the Courtroom Observers, the Sheriff, the Family courts, CPS.., the Affiliations, and the Welcoming committees. It is time the nations' patriot groups join NLA, and this story might be the catalyst to make that happen.
Mr. Washburn already has a copy of the Duty of the Sheriff, by what Authority and our Common Law Handbook. I saw to that three months ago, when I dropped them off to his receptionist at the radio station along with my NLA business card. Doc was talking Constitutional issues that week and I knew he needed this info.
Like my self and many of you, Mr. Washburn is dumb as a box of rocks, and thinks that getting the right person elected holds the key to solving our political and domestic problems. We, you and I, have the opportunity to enlighten Doc Washburn on just what NLA is and how we can help him help himself, his audience and ultimately the Stanley Family toward getting their children back. And this song, our “song” can be playing in the background of the Stanley issue all while our esteemed Oath Takers are receiving NLA Faxes to educate them as to their Constitutional duties as our servants.
Timing is EVERYTHING. Doc Washburn will be receiving that education right along with them if we can steer him to our website, the Monday Call and ultimately to membership in Arkansas. Just saying. We have a golden opportunity placed before us to ultimately enlighten ALL of Arkansas, and thus the 120 other nation wide groups already on this path.
Who is Radio Talk-show host Doc Washburn? Prime time KARN 102.9 FM - M-F from 2PM to 6 PM CST daily http://www.newsradio1029.com/ - top right Click - LISTEN LIVE. Doc Washburn is on this CPS, DHS, Family Court issue like beans on rice and is not letting go of it until Justice is served for the Stanleys. For the past month, at least one hour a day, Doc has covered this story. We can all listen in to know when it is the right time to call his station to say our piece. Last week I was in town driving home and he was discussing the Stanley family issue. I called in, but wasn't put on until the final one minute before the top of the hour break. I managed to give the full website address and a brief message on the CPS action on the front page. Doc's Radio station phone number is 1-501-433-0092. Save this message to a file for referencing it later.
Some more things associated with this story: This link comes from KARK TV a complimentary news outlet to the Washburn affiliate radio station; KARN. Arkansas Matters covers the entire state of Arkansas. http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/hot-springs-family-returns-...
April 18th Doc spoke before the Arkansas Tea Party Alliance in Hot Springs, Arkansas where 250 participants were gathered, as he asked the crowd to help him start a fund for the Stanley's so as to help pay for their attorney fees. Last week, April 22 he interviewed Congressman Kim Hammer of the Arkansas Legislature. Mr Hammer is the House Chair for the Arkansas Joint Performance Review. Congressman Hammer was Doc's guess for a short update on the progress of this review concerning the Arkansas DHS, Garland County Sheriff's Department and CPS as it relates to the Stanley family affair. Mr. Hammer told us that a review and investigation of this type normally takes about two months and that we should expect to see some results that are to be posted on the state legislative website in June.
Oath Takers; Congressman Kim Hammer - 25th District - of Benton, Arkansas - 501-840-3841 - email@example.com is heading up this review on the House side and Alan Clark of Lonsdale, Arkansas - District 13 - 501-262-3360 is the point person on the Senate side.
Doc's message: If it happened to the Stanleys it can happen to your family. Mr. Washburn's call in phone bank needs to light up,when he starts talking about the Stanley issue. However a word of caution to those who will be calling in to his radio show: Doc is real big on the One minute message, so if he throws that up when your time in the limelight comes - have a one minute speech that covers all the bases...links and such. Rehearse a one minute speech that fits that very real option. If he gives you longer, make use of it. Have a list of talking points written out to reference: Website, Monday Night national call, click on CPS link on front page, watch the videos, call the host and ask questions.
We need to drive Washburn's audience to NLA to get them involved with our Joint Action Suite. There is a trial date set for late May where we need to have Courtroom Observers present. http://nationallibertyalliance.org/forums/courtroom-observers
“When Sleeping Women Wake, Mountains Move.”
– Chinese proverb
When exactly will CPS group lawsuit start filing actual cases ?
I was wondering about a timeframe of when the CPS group lawsuit will be kicking off>. as me and another victim of the chancery courts in sw missouri GREENE COUNTY,SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI,one is court supervised probate and the other is a child support case that has been dragging on for 21 years > time limitations on both cases are nearing fast>. will this be a timely group lawsuit?as so many of we the people are counting on this remedy AND recourse but most importantly to hold these judicial criminals 100% responsible for their actions or in most cases non actions.
When we finish with intake ..
When we finish with intake ... obviously we need to know who is going to be on the lawsuit, their affidavit and all the info on who we are suing this takes time and the more volunteers we can get the faster this will happen.
Group lawsuit response to john
So basically we will move the individual cases forward as soon as they are ready for court? or will you collect as many as possible then file all together?the reason i ask is because we are o n a time limit due to statute of limitations in missouri?since we will be using common law i n an open court of record for the suit will the statutes of limitations in place now be null and void?