Organizing begins with one person taking the initiative to get things going by finding one other person and then another and another until you have four people willing to hold or temporarily hold the following executive positions;
In the beginning you should meet somewhere convenient for coffee on a Saturday morning or evening after work to start discussing ideas. Continue meeting off the fly at least once a week for twenty minutes or more until you have these four positions filled. Once you organize the aforesaid executive committee find a venue in your county that is centrally located making it convenient for all to travel to, libraries and town halls are best.
- Town hall
- Private club
- Back room of a bar, restaurant, or dinner, etc.
On Line Venue: www.meetup.com, great tool for organizing and communicating with your grassroots group. We should use uniform names such as “Your State abbreviation” “Your County” Liberty Alliance. Example = “NY Dutchess County Liberty Alliance”
First Official Meeting: Book your venue for a date 20-30 days in advance and start inviting people. Meeting should be monthly, duration two hours and stay on point.
- Have existing members bring guests
- Contact Jan@NationalLibertyAlliance.org and ask for a list of NLA members names and phone numbers in your county.
- Invite Volunteer fire department
- Invite Volunteer Ambulance
- Invite Volunteer Rescue
- Invite Home Schoolers
- Invite Meetup groups
- Invite Liberty groups
- Invite Gun Clubs
- Invite Veterans Club
- Post invitation on bulletin boards in stores, colleges, Craig’s list, etc.
- Have a sign in sheet [name, town, phone, email]
- Prayer - (1 min)
- Pledge allegiance - (1 min)
- Have everyone introduce themselves - (5 min)
- Pass the Donation can (while people are introducing themselves)
- Committee Reports & Old Business - (10 min)
- New Business - (10 min)
- Topic - play a power point video - (40 min) [First meeting NLA plan]
- Discussion - (45 min)
- Close meeting - the following info should be announced and on a flyer to handout at the end
Subject Matter: [topics and discussions] stay on point. NLA will supply many power point videos
- Jury Administration
- Common Law
- Grand Jury
- Petit Jury
- Militia (reserve)
- Republic review
- Founding Documents
- American Heritage
- We will write a plan on how to approach the Sheriff and organize for Posse Comitatus
We will be posting Power Point Videos for download HERE