If you are stuck in an “Abusive Court” and cannot get out we may be able to help. The "Unified United States Common Law Grand Jury" can file an “Amicus Curiae” (Latin for an adviser to the court on some matter of law who is not a party to the case) on your behalf. If the Court fails to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction and denial of Due Process we will then join your case to our Federal Case against the Judiciary for dismissal and restitution.
TO JOIN YOUR CASE READ VERY CAREFULLY
AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
NLA facilitates the Common Law Grand Jury providing for all necessary costs to operate and educate the People. Education is the key to save our Republic, as Thomas Jefferson said: “If a People expect to be ignorant and free, they expect what never was and never will be.” Therefore we request a donation of $100 or more to cover the cost of joining your case. Please carefully follow the instuructions below.
Anyone requesting assistance must support NLA by donating $5 a month or more. Therefore, you must be a “Premium Member” and be signed up for our "Government by Consent Course." The reason for this is "knowledge is power" and without that power we cannot save our Republic and you will fail.
To Sign-up to Join your case to the Grand Jury's case against the Judiciary, on jurisdictional challenges, follow the steps below:
(1) You must be a member, if you are not a member CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, and then return to this page.
(2) Make sure you are logged in, become a Premiere Member by donating $5 a month or more CLICK HERE TO DONATE, and then return to this page.
(3) Make sure you are logged in, CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP FOR GOVERNMENT BY CONSENT COURSE, and then return to this page.
(4) Attend our Monday night Open Forum every Monday at 9PM EST - Midnight to ask questions and keep informed on our progress. If you cannot join the call downlad the MP3 recording. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN OUR OPEN FORUM, and then return to this page.
(5) Make sure you are logged in, CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM FOR JOINDER