These positions are voluntary but eventually will be paid positions when we can secure funding
If you would like to help us at the National Level please e-mail Jan@NationalLibertyAlliance and give him your name, state, phone number and what bullet point your intrests and we will call you.
We need "District Coordnators"
We need "Represenatives" to help NLA Founders to find and schedle interviews
We need some one who can help to "Secure Funding"
We need "Researchers"
We need "Paralegals"
We need people to help on our "Welcoming Committiee"
We need "Educators" see > https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/public-schools-are-nurturing-morons
We need "Jury Administrators" (this is a full time paid career position) to qulalify you must take all on NLA's courses
NLA Director – Jan
NLA Assistant Director – Terry
NLA National Coordinators – Ed & Johne
District 1 – 3 States Need 2 District Coordinators
District 2 – 3 States Need 2 District Coordinators
District 3 – 4 States Need 2 District Coordinators
District 4 – 4 States Need 2 District Coordinators
District 5 – 6 States Need 3 District Coordinators
District 6 – 5 States Need 3 District Coordinators
District 7 – 4 States Need 2 District Coordinators
District 8 – 4 States Need 2 District Coordinators
District 9 – 10 States Need 5 District Coordinators
District 10 – 7 States Need 4 District Coordinators
Need Help Meeting March 18 2023.mp3
NLA’s Goals Are:
1) NLA will help initiate “County Committees of Safety” in every county in America.
2) NLA must maintain a relationship with the County COS Organizer and eventually the Chair of the “Committee of Correspondence” in order to raise awareness of National issues to brainstorm solutions.
3) NLA leadership must constantly stress the need of a proper education (NLA provides) in order to bind our servants down with the chains of the Constitution. If we fail to know these things we cannot have self-government. Encourage every member of every County COS to learn what we should have been taught in school.
4) NLA leadership must constantly stress the need of all members to come to our Monday night open forum or download the MP3 if they can’t make it. We all must be informed!
5) NLA will have a special “Open Forum” hosted by John Darash for Committees of Correspondence once a month to talk about National issues on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 9 PM EST in our Start Meeting venue. We will forgo the 1st Monday of the month normal program for this “Special Open Forum.”
6) NLA leadership must elucidate to every County COS that NLA is only an adviser and will never interfere with the County COS business. NLA facilitates for County COS a proper education, assist in organization and communications between the Committees of Correspondence to discuss national issues and brainstorm solutions. Each COS is free and independent and must decide how they will proceed concerning the issues raised.
7) NLA leadership must constantly stress that uniformity of our County COS is imperative in order to work together. NLA wrote the handbook for creating County COS and the handbook for functioning as committeemen in order to take back our political and judicial processes.
8) NLA leadership must constantly stress that in both political and judicial concerns NLA will advise anyone who asks.
ALL NLA LEADERSHIP
- Must attend our national on-line weekly meetings (if you can’t make it listen to recording)
- Must be taking NLA Courses
- Must attend meetings (if you can’t make it listen to recording)
- Must Start or join an active county COS in your county you don’t need to be the main organizer
- Must join the COS Committee of Correspondence preferably be the chair if not be active on that sub-committee.
- Read and become familiar with the COS plan by reading and studying the COS Handbook and COS Committeeman Handbook. You must eventually know the COS plan and structure in-side-out!!!
DISTRICT COORDINATORS DUTIES
District Coordinators are the “Face of NLA” to “NLA’s Committee of Correspondence” for their states within their districts; and are responsible for:
- Communications to “County COS” must be by phone not email. Email is only for sending supporting information after a phone call. NO MASS EMAILING! One exception is to remind the County COS of an up-coming meeting.
- Maintaining a log using MS Word. Districts with more than 5 states need a min of 2 District Coordinators. Eventually we will need one Coordinator per state. Let’s start looking and recruiting more help NOW!
- MS Word Record – record bullet points and/or detailed info after each phone conversation. Create a folder for each state and sub folders for each county. Do not be long winded the purpose of this info will help you to remember who you are talking to and where to pick up on your next conversation. It also will assist another coordinator should you have to retire your position.
- Maintain a spread sheet of all active County COS. Use a tab for each state. (Cut and paste the counties for each state provided by NLA) Record the COS organizer for each county. Name – Phone – E-mail – No of Members – Date Established – Connected to Sheriff.
- Report to the “National Coordinator” all County COS’s progress on the 4th Monday of the month.
- Reports are to include:
List of County COS by State (alphabetically) with number of members.
- (1) Report date County COS initiated.
- (2) Report date of County COS first meeting.
- (3) Report date the County COS completed their charter & resolutions sealed and filed with county clerk.
- (4) Report date the County COS submitted their charter & resolutions to Sheriff at their first 5 minute meeting & confirm Sheriff received the book “Government by Consent.”
- (5) Report date the County COS had their second meeting with their Sheriff 30 days later at a County COS meeting.
- (6) Report if the Sheriff is on board with the County COS.
- (7) Request a copy of COS's Charter and Resolution to post on NLA's website and update when necessary.
- 45 min stay on point maybe use Roberts Rules of Order …
- The main purpose of your meeting is to discuss ideas and strategies concerning your approach to County COS and assist each other in the contents of the 2 aforesaid handbooks.
- Share ideas on how to approach people on the phone. Remember we are all learning let the person on the phone know that and that if you don’t know the answer to their questions take a note and tell them “I’ll get back to you on that.”
- Terry or Jan will Record and end the meeting after 45 min. If you want announce that you are having a “BS” session and people can leave or stay if they want but the meeting is officially closed!
- I can’t stress this too often don’t waste peoples time keep on point or people will stop coming. Do not let ANYONE talk about their personal issues and or agendas.
- Terry or Jan will open and close the meeting and upload the recording? They may leave after the official meeting and the room will close when the last person leaves the room. Terry or Jan will refresh the room before the Monday night meeting just in case someone lingered and the recording gets spliced.
- NC chairs the meeting and keeps things moving and on point.
- NC is to maintain their written records indefinitely.
- Jan or Terry will take attendance and give it to the NC for record keeping. It will be expected that anyone who misses the meeting listen to the mp3 recording and inform in writing to the NC before the end of the same week responding appropriately concerning said meeting and NC is to record in their notes that communication and mark them as attended via mp3.
- NC is to report in writing to John Darash and Gerard Aprea a monthly report on status, growth, accomplishment, ideas, and national concerns that we need to address. John and Gerard will maintain a record of these communications.
- NC is to address our membership on the 2nd Monday of the month as to our monthly progress, about 5 minutes, more if requested.
- NC is to report on the first Monday of the month too John Darash via spread sheet on each state growth as follows:
List of County COS by State (alphabetically) with number of members.
- Report date County COS initiated.
- Report date of County COS first meeting.
- Report date the County COS completed their charter & resolutions sealed and filed with county clerk.
- Report date the County COS submitted their charter & resolutions to Sheriff at their first 5 minute meeting & confirm Sheriff received the book “Government by Consent.”
- Report date the County COS had their second meeting with their Sheriff 30 days later at a County COS meeting.
- Report if the Sheriff is on board with the County COS.
Using MS Word List concerns that National Leadership should be aware of.
- Meeting 1 2022-06-06 District Leadership
- Meeting 2 2022-06-22 Coordinators
- Meeting 3 2022-08-02 Organizing
NLA Leadership Meeting 08-02-22
NLA Leadership Meeting 08-18-22
NLA Leadership Meeting 08-26-22
EXCEL SPREAD SHEET
ESQUIRE Agents of British Crown ...
... "Attorneys" (Attorn Scribes) members of the British Accreditation Registry (B.A.R.), were sent to infiltrate and TAKE OVER our 'courts' when the British LOST the shooting War for Independance;
Article 1 Section 9 clause 8 of the Union Constitution EXPRESSLY Forbids such Titles:
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
and the REAL 13th Amendment was much more specific:
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."
For the REAL Documentation [ER 902] EVIDENCING Ratification, email firstname.lastname@example.org ...
FINAL RATIFICATION, Real 13th Amendment
The REAL 13th Amendment was Ratified, and as FINAL RATIFICATION, by the Rhode Island Legislature --- See Congressional Journal, 4 February, 1818, 15th Congress, 1st Session, Item # 446, Page 477 ...
Isn't THE BAR responsible for all the corruption in our courts
Dear John, I am a Living Woman, American National, Secured Party Creditor, Free Traveler, yada yada.. and I saw that you are recommending a website called Legal Answers.org ...
I went ahead and wrote to them, gave them my story and my questions, but then I was baffled because I'm listening to David Strait also.. I take my information from any sources. I think The Bar is responsible for the deep corruption of our courts in America, and why so many people distrust these bar attorneys. I went ahead and left my question, and it's regarding a TORT..as I would like to file one eventually for emotional distress, abuse and false documents, arrest and incarceration.it's a personal case.. but what is your take on THE BAR ??in this country.. David' Straight is a very smart guy but of course he has not written amazing books like you. John, Wouldn't it be wise to create an alternative Judicial in this country that is in Common Law, where people can represent themselves? I tend to be the creative type so I'm just wondering about that. Perhaps you're using The Bar to get your foot in the door, so that we can eventually return to the birthright of our Republic. Kindly yours Connie
the last course has been finished by me with a 100% as was outlined in the couriculum
if you need my resume' i will provide that as well
as i am now 66 and on social security i am in need of other income
could someone contact me to discuss any possibilty of working for NLA
this is for the jury administrators course
thank you for your time