YOUR State YOUR County Committee of Safety
Address ___________________________ Phone _____________ Fax_____________
_______ ___, 2021
TO: (Insert name of local government; city or town)
RE: _____________ County Committee of Safety Resolution in a national emergency
On ________ ___, 2021 ________________ County Committee of Safety assembled and the following resolutions was adopted by We the People in order to secure the union, preserve justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity:
Plan of Action
Purpose: Whenever the safety of the community is in jeopardy and government is not responsive or has become destructive, such as our federal government has done through disobedience to the Law of the Land; it is the duty of the People under the common law to form a Committee of Safety. Today there are many issues that we could point to that would justify the need of a Committee of Safety. The one most prevalent and most concerning is the crash of the Federal Reserve note (debt) a/k/a dollar. There is no question as to the uncertainly of the collapse of the dollar, it’s inevitable and the only question is when.
Local governments are not prepared for a national emergency. Preparations have been intentionally left to FEMA and Homeland Security who will take “ALL CONTROL” away from local governments and therefore the People. The Constitution would be suspended and martial law would be enacted. The only purpose of martial law is to control a country under seize, We the People would be treated as enemy combatants. “Martial law is an extreme and rare measure used to control society during war or periods of civil unrest or chaos. According to the Supreme Court, the term martial law carries no precise meaning” -- Duncan v. Kahanamoku, 327 U.S. 304, 66 S. Ct. 606, 90 L. Ed. 688 ).
In such an emergency, the electrical grid will go down, normal communications will cease, the movement of all products will come to a halt, there will be food and water shortages and chaos will rule the streets and country side. People will be dying on a biblical scale unless We the People take control through our local governments. The federal government cannot manage this type of an emergency without controlling the People by force at the “end of a barrel of a gun” (Mao), therein, their need for “foreign troops” on American soil. The following federal government’s plan is enough to make one's blood curdle.
FEMA’s plans for these types of Emergencies are documented below:
1) Presidential Directive Number 54 signed by President Reagan in April 1984 provided for FEMA to engage in a secret national "readiness exercise" under the code name of REX 84. The plan called for the “suspension of the Constitution”, turning control of the government over to FEMA, “appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments” and the “declaration of martial law”. The plan also advocated the rounding up and transferring to "assembly centers or relocation camps" of at least 21 million Americans in the event of massive rioting or disorder.
2) Executive Order #10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States.
3) Executive Order #10997: Seizure of all electric power, fuels and minerals, public and private.
4) Executive Order #10999: Seizure of all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control of highways, seaports and waterways.
5) Executive Order #11000: Seizure of all American people for work forces under federal supervision including the splitting-up of families if the government finds it necessary.
6) Executive Order #11001: Seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, public and private.
7) Executive Order #11002: Empowered the postmaster general to register all men, women and children in the United States.
8) Executive Order #11003: Seizure of all airports and aircraft.
9) Executive Order #11004: Seizure of all housing and financial authorities to establish forced relocation since designated areas will be abandoned as "unsafe".
10) Executive Order #11005: Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, public and private.
11) Executive Order #12919: Signed June 3, 1994, by President Clinton encompasses all the above executive orders.
12) On March 16, 2012 President Obama signed Executive Order 13603, calling for National Defense Resources Preparedness, which puts our nation in a permanent state of martial law that only needs to be activated by the President, whenever (s)he should choose to do so.
In order for the federal government to maintain control of a free People, they would need to govern with an iron fist and use foreign troops to do so. The question that demands an answer is, why doesn’t the federal government work with local authorities creating a plan that utilizes America’s most precious resource “We the People” to take control and maintain law and order? Neighborly compassion will not be part of their initiative. Tyrants and foreign enemies will take advantage of our weakness, and America as we know it will be lost. America will be unrecognizable and unalienable rights will be lost forever because the nature of an unchecked government is “once it exercises power, it never peacefully relinquishes that power back to the People”.
The following plan is to create uniformity in order to achieve a “Viable National Plan” to preserve, protect and restore our American way of life: Each county will need to decide for themselves the details on how they can proceed in the keeping of the following uniform plan which is their duty as a compassionate and sensible People to prepare for. This plan is the Committee of Safety’s priority.
Chain of Command: There is a Constitutional chain of command already in place by We the People under “Common Law” to deal with any local or national emergency that places the County Sheriff responsible to secure the Constitution and thereby “Law and Order” that was initiated by our founding document, “the Declaration of Independence, when we declared: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”
The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791. It expresses the principle of federalism, which strictly supports the entire plan of the original Constitution for the United States of America, by stating that the federal government possesses only those powers delegated to it by the United States Constitution. All remaining powers are reserved for the states or the people.
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the People.” Amendment X
The amendment was proposed by Congress in 1789 during its first term following the Constitutional Convention and ratification of the Constitution. It was considered by many members as a prerequisite of such ratification particularly to satisfy demands by the Anti-Federalism movement that opposed the creation of a stronger U.S. federal government.
Therefore We the People did not yield the sovereignty of our States to the federal government. It is the unalienable right of the People in times of trouble to protect and defend their Liberty; provide for themselves, their family and their community the right of destiny and security; and it is the duty of State and Local Government to support the People. We the People clearly stated that unalienable right to secure our State in the second Amendment; we reject federal control to protect the security of our local government; we reject UN control, to protect the security of our local government; we reject military control to protect the security of our local government; we reject Martial Law; we reject the suspension of our Constitution; we reject the federal control of our transportation, communications, food, water, relocation and etc.
"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Amendment II
We the People during a National Emergency choose to remain in our communities, roll up our sleeves and work with our family, friends, neighbors, sheriff and local governments to protect, rebuild, feed and provide for each other’s wellbeing and the wellbeing of strangers that are fleeing cities and entering our towns and villages looking for food water and shelter.
LOCAL PREPAREDNESS PLAN
DURING A NATIONAL EMERGENCY
YOUR State YOUR County Emergency Preparedness Plan is sufficiently prepared for the following emergencies:
3) Power Outages
4) Public Health Emergencies
Whereas We the People have no intentions to alter or meddle in the emergency services protocols or the town or city’s constitutional governance during a national emergency.
We the People are not helpless, common sense dictates that the People take control of their own lives and defend their own communities; any plan that takes that power away from the People is a destructive and devious plan, and certainly not American. Therefore, “We the People” through “Committees of Safety” across America have prepared an outlined plan herein that works with our local governments that already have all the necessary local emergency preparedness services in place along with virtually all the manpower necessary to achieve compassionate control of our communities namely, We the People!
We the People working with our local governments can and will maintain compassionate law and order thousands of times better than any foreign troops could. The last thing we need or will tolerate is being ruled over by any UN troops. We the People will only permit governing by our consent.
We the People are methodically mobilizing across America through the creation of “Committees of Safety” controlled by grassroots in all 3000+ counties, to prepare for the likelihood of a “monetary collapse” or other National Emergency. This effort will bring America back on to its feet under the Constitution for the United States of America swiftly and with minimum injury of the unalienable rights of We the People, which is something the federal government could never achieve.
People living in towns and villages will be able to survive on the resources within their counties if properly planned for and managed. Considering that all counties are organizing “Committees of Safety” which will sustain humanitarian mindfulness, bartering between the counties can and will occur quickly and food, water, electric, medical supplies and fuel can be comfortably rationed out levelheadedly as We the People diligently work together to restore and protect America according to the emergency.
The biggest problem America faces in such an emergency is in the cities. It is logically presumed that most people will leave the cities in search of food, water and shelter and therefore committees of safety working with their local governments need to prepare for the receiving of these people. This will prevent chaos from ruling our highways and byways and it’s the right thing to do.
America has 18,443 towns and 297 cities. According to the 2016 censes estimates there are 323.7 million people in America and 90,492,150 of them live in American cities, that’s a ratio of 3.5 to 1. Many city people will go to friends and relatives in these towns. Some will remain in the cities as they work through their local challenges.
Therefore, a reasonable ratio might be 8 to 1 meaning that each town will need to prepare for a 15% - 20% temporary increase in their population. As towns reach whatever quota they believe they can handle Committees of Safety can develop plans for transporting the overflow of People to other towns whose humanitarian duties are the same. Therefore, each town will need to prepare emergency shelter using vacant housing, motels, auditoriums, churches and etc. There is no reason for turning People away and thereby causing people to act desperately to survive, when we can help each other.
The Constitution provides for the People under Sheriffs control to maintain law and order under posse comitatus. The People need to work under the authority of local government to compassionately help their neighbors in times of crisis. If the federal government wants to help by sending aid we will accept it.
Posse Comitatus Act (1878) - Posse comitatus means "the power or force of the county." The term refers to a doctrine of ancient English common law authorizing a sheriff to summon the assistance of the able-bodied male population above the age of 15. These appointed special deputies would aid the sheriff in keeping the peace, executing writs, quelling riots, capturing felons, and otherwise enforcing the laws. Unlike the organized militia, a posse was usually gathered as needed. The practice continued in the United States, as the posse became necessary in American colonial and frontier tradition.
America has 18,443 towns and 297 cities with an estimated 323.7 million people; the federal government cannot possibly compassionately help all of We the People. All Americans “NEED” to come together and work together. This is the way of a free and moral People. We the People will “NOT” go to FEMA camps, we will remain in our communities and work with our local Sheriff and local government authorities to help and care for our family, friends and neighbors.
WHEREAS: An emergency that would cause chaos in our Counties, such as a monetary collapse or other national disruption [herein after called national disaster] and thereby “Law and Order” would need to be reestablished and our community would need protection from would-be tyrants, criminals, roaming gangs, etc.; the securing of our Liberties, our Constitution and the guarantee of our Republic, requires that every county have a Chief Executive and Administrative Officer. Our Common Law Constitution has already established such a Chief Executive and Administrative Officer. We the People being a lawful People will require the obedience of all elected and appointed servants to serve and obey the Law of the Land.
The United States Supreme Court said: “The Sheriff is the “Chief Executive and Administrative Officer” of a county chosen by popular election. … He is also the chief conservator of the peace within his territorial jurisdiction.” Harston v. Langston, Tex.Civ. App., 292 S.W. 648, 650. (emphasis added)
"... the states are separate sovereigns with respect to the federal government" Heath v. Alabama, 474 U.S. 82
STATES HAVE A DUTY TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE FROM FEDERAL CONTROL “As independent sovereignty it is State's province and duty to forbid interference by another state or foreign power with status of its own citizens.” Roberts v Roberts (1947) 81 CA2d 871, 185 P2d 381. Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Ed., p 1300
During a National Disaster, it is therefore Resolved:
1) All city police, town police, village police and state police are subservient to the Sheriff.
2) The County Sheriff is to notify all police enforcement operating within his jurisdiction that he is taking 100% control of the security of the County and all law enforcements are to report to the Sheriff as per the Sheriffs protocol(s).
3) The County Sheriff is to exercise “Posse Comitatus” during an emergency as he deems necessary.
4) The County Sheriff is not to share or relinquish said control with any federal or state agency.
5) Martial law is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governor or as the head of the government thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative and judicial branches of government in violation of United States Constitution Article IV Section 4 guaranteeing to every state in this union a republican form of government, and protection against invasion, thereby “An Act of War” against We the People. All participants of such an act will be tried for treason.
6) We the People in order to prevent an overthrow of our government delegated powers to three branches under the Constitution, see Articles I, II, and III, not the military, nor can delegated powers to elected servants to be legislated or given away to another entity.
7) 18 U.S. Code §1385 - Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus on American soil is forbidden, clearly that would include foreign troops. In cases necessary to provide for the suppression of insurrections and repel invasions, We the People established that only governor and congress can call forth the militia. Article I Section 8 paragraph 15 “The Congress shall have power to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;”
8) In order to prevent a military coup We the People reserved the right to defend ourselves against insurrections and to repel invasions. We the People are the Militia.
9) Any attempt by Congress or the Executive Branch to use military, foreign or domestic, forces against the People to bring them under martial law is an act of treason, war against the People. We the People will be dependent upon the Sheriffs within our counties to secure the peace by any means necessary, seeing that congress and our Governors have been negligent in providing for the militia.
10) In times of emergency the “ONLY” Constitutional Authority to keep the peace during an invasion is posse comitatus under the II Amendment whereas our Sheriff is to summon We the People of the counties to secure the peace. Federal agents and foreign troops on State soil would be repugnant to our Constitution, an act of WAR.
11) All elected officials and law enforcement are to be on guard against tyrants who are anxious to seize upon a national emergency in order to bring in martial law and destroy America.
12) President of the United States, United States Congress, United States District Courts and Supreme Court of the United States shall obey the Law of the Land; keep their oaths to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution for the United States of America; fiction of law and executive orders are not the “Law of the Land.”
13) "All laws, rules and practices which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void" Marbury v. Madison, 5th US (2 Cranch) 137, 180
14) All Sheriffs in a state of Emergency shall perform their sworn duty to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution for the United States of America and protect the People of the county, there private property and all the assets of the county. The Sheriff alone is responsible to maintain Law and Order in the county and to work with other County Sheriffs across the state and the nation to do the same. If the Sheriff permits the suspension of the US Constitution in his county Liberty will be lost forever and he too then wars against the People and will be tried for treason.
15) News media Editors, under penalty of law, are ordered to perform their 1st Amendment duty and REPORT or PRINT a copy for the People, failure to do so, seeing they have a duty to inform, will be considered aiding & abetting the enemy.
16) Local Government is the closest to the people and the most capable to respond to and serve the People during a national disaster and therefore, Local Government control shall not be relinquished to any state or federal authorities. We the People working with and through our local government are the authority and understand the needs of the People.
17) Local emergency services during a National Disaster are to proceed according to existing protocols.
18) When necessary additional volunteers shall be trained to handle projected emergencies during a National Disaster.
19) The Fifth Amendment common law grand jury shall continue to operate and consider indictments concerning all criminal charges.
20) The Sixth Amendment common law trial by jury shall continue to operate.
21) Each town is to provide for the receiving of the People for the filling of voluntary work positions with town, county and local businesses in order to provide, water, food, services, electricity, security etc.
22) All able bodied people are to participate, simply put; if you don’t work, you don’t eat.
23) Each Town is to have weekly town meetings at venues large enough to accommodate all the People (outside venues if necessary) in order to communicate to the People the state of the town and county and discuss openly problems and solutions.
We the People on __________ ____, 2021 through the _________________ County Committee of Safety unanimously pass the aforesaid numerated resolutions and therefore so order our servant governments to obey the Constitution and thereby comply with these Resolutions.
Co Chairman: _______________________