Only the People can Save America! It requires a grassroots "COMMITMENT"of a twofold plan.
In order for We the People to have "Government by Consent" we must take back control of both our Judicial and Political Process. Our Founding Fathers did not leave us without remedy. Watch the two videos below that provide the Plan that will save America. National Liberty Alliance has already assembled and educated Thousands of People across America who are poised in all Fifty States and simply awaiting “CRITICAL MASS” as we continue to assemble. Time is short and our success will require the following Commitment of support and time. WILL YOU?
- Join the NLA Assembly click on "Register" above, below the blue menue bar on the right.
- Commit time to educate yourself by taking our free civics course and our free constitutional course, found under the link "Free Courses" tab above.
- Continuing education found under "Education" tab above.
- Attend our weekly meetings click on "WEEKLY CALL" button above the blue menu bar on the left. If you cannot attend you can download the MP3's found on the same page.
- Organize and start a 'Committee of Safety" in your County, click on "Committee of Safety" above for more information and instructions.
- Donate $5 a month or more, click on "DONATE NOW" button above the blue menu bar on the right.
We the People have reached the Crossroads, the time of indecision is in the air and now you know what's required of you. Will you save America for yourself and your posterity? Or will you let her fall along the wayside never to find her way again? Do not comfort yourself by believing "the other guy will do it" because (s)he is thinking the same thing.
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? When wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? -- Proverbs 6:6-9
Click here to read message to the Federal Judiciary dated July 4th 2016, filed in all 94 District Courts.