DATES FOR FILING DESIGNATING PETITION BY STATE
The following is a list of dates for filing designating petitions by states. All petitions filed before or after the filing dates will be rejected. Therefore it is important to file within the petition filing window. Do not wait for the last minute to walk your petitions and filing.
This is for Republican and Democrat parties only, there is no controlling powers in other parties. CHECK HERE from time to time to see if anyone else in your party registered to walk in your election district. If so make contact and agree that one will walk in the election district nextdoor. You can run in any election district in your ward.
WALKING LISTS: On or about the begining date go to the Board of Elections in your county and ask for a list of Registered Republicans or Democrats in your "Election District" they will find it through your address. If they tell you to see the party chaiman for it. Decline and insist that they give it to you tell them its the Law, quoting the following Federal Code.
18 USC § 245 - interfere with qualifying or campaigning as a candidate:(b) Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, by force or threat of force willfully interferes with, or attempts to interfere with (1) any person from - (A) qualifying or campaigning as a candidate for elective office in any primary, special, or general election; shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both;
They may require you to fill out a FOIA. If they still refuse to give you the "Walking List" contact Jeff@NationalLibertyAlliance.org for help. Get the person refusing you the information, their superior and their phone number. Make sure you include your phone number and best times to contact you in te email.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- “Committeemen” must walk a petition for signatures, You cannot get signatures at a caucus because those signatures are from people in other “election districts.” Also caucuss may be held on dates that are outside the walking dates.
- The proper designating title on a petition for a committeeman is “Committeemen”, anything else is something else.
- “Committeemen” must achieve 5% of an election district’s support in order to be nominated [example: if there are 200 registered party members within an “election district” 10 signatures will be required to win a nomination, which is about average]. If two people are running for the same “election district” position and they both have a signature on their petition by the same person the candidate who achieved the signature first seizes that vote, therefore if you need 10 signatures get 15-20 signatures.
- If the person running for “Committeeman” is unchallenged they are “deemed elected”. If they are challenged, then one will be elected at the primary election. Take note: every candidate on the ballot running for office at the primary election is nominated for the general election with the exception of the “Committeeman” who is the “only candidate” that is “elected” at the primary election.
You will need a walking list, walking dates and filing dates. Call your County Board of Election, Find out:
- Dates for walking designating petition,
- Dates for filing designating petitions,
- Get a walking list for your election district,
When you file your petition they will time stamp it, make sure you get a copy of your file petition with the time stamp on it and keep it in a safe place.
They may try and send you to the Town or County Chairman. Thank them for the contact info nevertheless I need the said info. If they deny you share the following law with them.
18 USC § 245 - Interfere with qualifying or campaigning as a candidate: (b) Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, …, attempts to injure, intimidate or interfere with (1) any person … from (A) …, qualifying or campaigning as a candidate for elective office, …, in any primary, special, or general election; ... shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both;
Go to their superior if you need to. If they still refuse you notify Jan@NationalLibertyAlliance.org with the following info and the Common Law Grand Jury will call them.
- Your Name
- Your phone number
- Name of individual refusing
- Name of superior refusing
- Your State, Your County Board of Election
- Board of Election phone number
For more information come to our "Monday Night Conference Call"