SYNOPSIS OF NLA's COMPREHENSIVE PLAN
TO SAVE OUR REPUBLIC
Organizing begins with one person taking the initiative to get things going by finding one other person and then another and another until you have four people willing to hold or temporarily hold the following committee positions - Chairman, Co-Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer; Call you District Leader who will give you a list of NLA Members in your state by county. You should invite members that are in other counties who can learn from you and start a COS in their county.
This page is a synopsis of our comprehensive plan to save our Republic via "County Committees of Safety." Committees of Saftey is the process our Founding Fathers used to have "Government by Consent" in the colonies. It is also the process our Founding Fathers used to govern as they fought the revolutionary war and establish the United States of America. After which, the COS continued in order to maintain "Government by Consent" by controlling our political and judicial processes. But, over the process of time the ABA and Major Tax-Exempt Foundations seized control of our education, news media that control the national narrative, economy and banking system, thereby seizing total control of our political and judicial processes. This subjected us to the will of the deep state thereby destroying our "Common Law Republic." The framework of our government is still there but is under the control of organize crime. Today "We the People" by the mercy of God, having rediscovered the formula, that being the "Committee of Safety," have a "Narrow Window of Opportunity" to resurrect the "Committees of Safety" in every US County and "Take Back our Republic" as our "Founding Fathers" did through "Committees of Safety" in their day. There is no other way, "We the People" must act NOW! Follow the step by step process using the "County COS Organizing Handbook." The clock is ticking!
Meet with NLA's Founders - If you have any questions concerning Committees of Safety.
In the beginning you should meet somewhere convenient for coffee on a Saturday morning or evening after work to start discussing ideas. Continue meeting off the fly at least once a week for twenty minutes or more until you have these four positions filled. Once you organize the aforesaid executive committee find a venue in your county that is centrally located making it convenient for all to travel to, libraries and town halls are best.
- Town hall
- Private club
- Back room of a bar, restaurant, or dinner, etc.
Go to https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/mondaycall to join our weekly open forum and take our courses.
"Contact your District Leader" to give you a list of NLA members in your State by county to call and invite to your COS seminat. Some of these People may have fallen back to sleep do your best to wake them up! NLA District Leaders are there to assist you and answer questions.
COS FIRST MEETING
The organizers of the “County Committee of Safety” should meet as often as possible in person, on line, and on the phone to discuss and plan your COS. During this time you should be drawing as many people as possible into your planning stage. You should list out and eventually invite people from the many liberty minded groups and organizations within your county and even in nearby counties, this will stimulate the growth of COS’s in your neighboring counties.
Your first meeting is an introduction to the People in your County on how “We the People” can have “Government by Consent” as required “by Law,” via our “Founding Documents.” Therefore, you might want to call your first meeting a “Seminar,” which is a “Course of Instruction.”
Book your venue for a date 20-30 days in advance and start inviting people.Your Seminar Schedule might be as Follows:
* Start off with a Prayer or a Bible reading (2 min)
* Pledge of Allegiance (1 min)
* Video, The Star Spangled Banner like you never heard it before (12 min)
* Our Founding Fathers and Committees of Safety (31 min)
* Intermission - Play the Edgar County Watchdogs Video (13 min) and We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore Video (3 min)
* Committees of Safety Presentation (35 min)
* Open Forum (60 min)
* Invitation to join the Committee of Safety (20 min)
* Set the date for your next meeting, have all the members join your “Committee of Safety Meetup.” This is discussed in the County Committee of Safety Handbook.
Seminar Videos & Power Point Videos
Download the following “Videos” & “Power Point Videos” below for your seminar. To download “right click the MP4” and “select save link as.” Or download the “Power Point Presentation” below (same download process) and perform the “Committee of Safety Presentation” live.
- We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore! 3 min
- The signers of the Declaration of Independence 9 min
- Star Spangled Banner Like you never heard it before
- Republic v Democracy 11min
- Our Founding Fathers and Committees of Safety 31 min
- Edgar County Watchdogs 13 min
MONTHLY MEETINGS PROTOCOL
Meeting should be monthly, duration about two hours and stay on point.
- Have existing members bring guests.
- Invite friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
- Contact Jan@NationalLibertyAlliance.org and ask for a list of NLA members names and phone numbers in your county.
- Invite Volunteer fire department.
- Invite Volunteer Ambulance.
- Invite Volunteer Rescue.
- Invite Home Schoolers.
- Invite Meetup groups.
- Invite Liberty groups.
- Invite Gun Clubs.
- Invite Veterans Club.
- Post invitation on bulletin boards in stores, colleges, Craig’s list, etc.
- Once you are ready invite your Sheriff and then elected individuals from your political subdivisions.
- Encourage People in surrounding counties to organize their counties by inviting them to your meeting.
- Have a sign in sheet [name, town, phone, email]
- Everyone should bring a guest
- Prayer - (1 min)
- Pledge allegiance - (1 min)
- Have everyone introduce themselves - (5 min)
- Pass the Donation can (while people are introducing themselves) or agree on monthly dues
- Committee Reports to the General Committee - (20 min)
- New Business tasks to be performed to sub-committes and reported on at the next meeting - (20 min)
- Topic - play a power point video - (30 min) [First meeting NLA plan]
- Discussion - (45 min)
- Close meeting - the following info should be announced and on a flyer to handout at the end
- Thank people for coming
- Announce the date of the next meeting
- Invite people to sign up on www.meetup.com and join your meetup
- Send People to take Government by Consent Course at www.NationalLibertyAlliance.org
- Invite People to our National Monday night open forum [click on weekly call]
Subject Matter: [topics and discussions] stay on point. CLICK HERE for power point videos, documents, memorandums of Law and more.
- Jury Administration
- Common Law
- Grand Jury
- Petit Jury
- Militia (reserve)
- Republic review
- Founding Documents
- American Heritage
- How to approach the Sheriff and organize for Posse Comitatus
NOTE: Every County Committee of Safety is "Free and Independent" we need to be uniform in our COS creation and duties, just like the original 13 Colonies, but every grassroots’ COS has their own unique problems and concerns. But as long as we are uniform from one county to another it will be easier to join forces with other counties to defeat a common threat when deemed necessary by each County COS. NLA is a National Organization whose only purpose is to assist the Grassroots to develop a necessary COS in order to preserve and defend our Republic. NLA's policy is a "Hands off policy" in order to encourage a "Free and Independent" grassroots COS. Any interference from a National or State Organization threatens their independence. NLA will always be available to facilitate an education, organization assistance, assist in finding answers and solutions when requested, share these answers and solutions with other COS’s, provide communications between the counties, provide educational information, and certify “Jury Administrators. NLA will never interfere with COS’s business.
The purpose of the Committee of Safety is to promote and organize the following powers in their counties in order to prevent government encroachment. The common goal of each county is to teach the People, what they have forgotten, “Government by Consent”! This requires an understanding of how a “Natural Law Republic” was established by the providence of nature’s God and how it works.The COS was the process that our founding fathers used to organize the grassroots in the Thirteen Colonies thereby creating a coalition that founded this Nation. We must do the same by establising and supporting the following: Therefore, NLA is resurrecting the COS to save our Republic thereby returning to government by consent via education and taking control of the two reins of government namely the Judicial and Political power structures that control our government.
JUDICIAL - The COS must support the development of a "Common Law Jury Administration" in their county to take back our courts that was meant to be controlled by the People. History proves that we cannot continue to allow our servants to control our Jurys and our courts we must sever the power the ABA has over our courts. American courts operated for our first 130 years without them, we must destroy the ABA coalition that has destroyed our Nation. The "Common Law Jury Administration" will restore the Law of the Land, Common Law Courts, Common Law Jurys and the Rules of Common Law in our Courts of Law and Courts of Equity, thereby taking back control of our judicial process.
POLITICAL - The COS must encourage and restore the "COS County Committeemen" in their counties who will be able to end political parties, fill political vacancies with statesmen and support the Republic Review, thereby taking back control of our political process. NLA is instructing People on how to become an committeeman see, COS County Committeeman Handbook HERE.
MILITIA & SHERIFF - The COS must restore the Unorganized County Militia and Constitutional Sheriffs in their counties. NLA is working with a group of Sheriffs who are organizing a coalition of Sheriffs across America and encouraging them to have a proper education. We are also training the COS on how to organize a County Militia see, Militia Codes, Rules, and Resolutions HERE.
EDUCATION - The COS must be properly educated and encourage the People in their communities to do the same. As Jefferson said, “If a People expect to be Ignorant and Free they expect what never was and never will be. The COS must work to bring that proper education back into our schools.
Please support our endeavor, help keep NLA on the web,
Donate $5.00 or more a month, and become a Premier Member, Thank you.