There is wide spread ignorance concerning “Non-Judicial Tax and Mortgage Foreclosures” and the “APPEARANCE” that it is a Lawful Procedure that functions without the REQUIRED filing of Proof of Claim (form 4490) and Fiduciary Authority (form 56) which must be filed within the federal district of the claim with copies of the same with notice of the foreclosure served upon the petitioner, giving opportunity of due process as required to comply with the law of the land. This unlawful procedure is in violation of the following unalienable rights.
(1) the unalienable right protected by the 4th Amendment to be secure from property seizures,
(2) the unalienable right protected by the 5th Amendment to due process,
(3) the unalienable right protected by the 7th Amendment to trial by jury, and
(4) the unalienable right protected by the 7th Amendment to common law courts.
Since these foreclosures violate the aforesaid unalienable rights of We the People the Unified United States Common Law Grand Jury, being the Sureties of the Peace, will act as Next Friend to assist People whose home is in danger of foreclosure or have already been foreclosed upon to obtain restitution.
For assistance please follow the following steps:
It is important that you become educated so that you can understand the process and what’s really going on in the courts and help yourself by helping others. We are here because they took advantage of our ignorance. Therefore, knowledge and nulification is the solution.
- Enroll in and complete NLA’s Constitution course (6-8 hours)
- Enroll in NLA’s civics course
- Attend our Monday night conference calls; for details go to: http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/mondaycall download the audio when you cannot make it.
- Call our National Coordinator - Jan (814) 531-5363 and volunteer at least one hour a week on one of our committees or take a leadership role.
- CLICK HERE to download a request form and email to Intake@NationalLibertyAlliance.org (SEND US THE .DOC FILE, DO NOT SEND IN PDF FORMAT)
- CLICK HERE to download instructions on writing an affidavit and email to Intake@NationalLibertyAlliance.org (SEND US THE .DOC FILE, DO NOT SEND IN PDF FORMAT)
- Wait to hear back from Intake to confirm your information and send back your affidavit for signature before a notary.
- Email a copy of signed affidavit to Intake@NationalLibertyAlliance.org,
- When told to get your final approval that we have all your information mail your “ORIGINAL” affidavit with your $100 donation to:
Listen to Foreclosure Meeting 5-4-17 - foreclosure_Q_A_.mp3 (25.61 MB)
National Liberty Alliance
3979 Albany Post Road, Suite 107
Hyde Park, New York, 12538