Abuse of Power


If you are stuck in an “Abusive Court” Learn how to control the court by taking our "Court Access and the Common Law Course."



mdclyde82's picture

i have a case pending on a 1 yr. redemption period on a rental property! i need remedy! also, i lost 5 houses due to a non judicial foreclosure that was fraud and i need remedy

MarkSim13's picture

there is remedy and redress in Administrative process with Arbitration Clause included

mdclyde82's picture

i need help with a sheriff sale situation! redemption period ends in Sept., also i need help with previous foreclosures on 5 other rental properties from 2008! i want a remedy for the fraud, which has no statue of limitation! call me please!! 678-231-2267

chortle's picture

have you found some peace about the fraud?

mdclyde82's picture

if i could, maybe i have a case to rebut the final judgment that the judge said i owed her 3750.00 b/c of her bogus info submitted thru her fraudulent attorney