Abuse of Power

If you are stuck in an abusive court and cannot get out we can help with

National Liberty Alliance can file a Amicus Curiae (Latin for an adviser to the court on some matter of law who is not a party to the case) and join your case to a Federal Case against the Judiciary and Legislators and move your case for dismissal and restitution.


Access to this Information requires “Premium Membership.” If you are already a premium member click “ABUSE OF DUE PROCESS” at the bottom of this page for accress.

To become a Premium Member take the following steps:

(1) First if you are not a member CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

(2) Second make sure you are logged in.

(3) Third become a Premiere Member by donating $5 a month or more CLICK HERE TO DONATE.

     PLEASE TAKE NOTE: You cannot use PayPal to become a Premeire Member but you can use your paypal credit/debit cards to donate.

(4) Forth Listen to Audio iconMeeting_Join_Grand Jury_Case Against Judiciary

(5) Fifth click Access to ‘ABUSE OF DUE PROCESS’ at the bottom of this page.

(5) If you are unable to financially support NLA at this time and would like access call our National Coordinator Jan at (814) 531-5363 for access.


Image result for animated check markInstructions & Forms to Join your case to the Grand Jury Action

Access to NLA's Consent of Government Course [An indepth understanding of our Constitution & more]

 Access to NLA's Civics Course [American history, Common law, Constitution, & how America lost its way]

Court Procedure book [An indepth understanding of how to file or answer a court action]

Instructions & Forms to Challenge Jurisdiction [By challenging jurisdiction we could escape abusive courts]

Instructions & Forms to Move your Case to the federal court for Cause [for violating our rights]

Instructions & Forms to file a Habeas Corpus [A sovereign's Writ to force a release from abusive courts]

Move Court for Enforement

Black's Law Dictionary [Dictionary of legal terms]

Boviers Law 1856 [Dictionary of legal terms]

Federal civil-procedure [Rules of civil proceedings]

Maxims of Law from Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary - The Lawful Path [Commentary on Common law]

Sir Edward Coke [Commentary on Common law]

Memorandums of Law [Constitutional Law you can use to support your case]



America’s ignorance to the “real” American History, Civics, Common Law, U.S. Constitution, and our inability to access our courts is by design. We have been taught that in order to have a proper relationship with God you need a priest, a pastor, or some other spiritual guide whose first duty is all to often to the church and not God. And if you have a legal problem you need an attorney whose first duty is to the state and not their client. And for these two reasons our American way of life has been almost completely erased.

Our American education has been hijacked and centralized under the control of the federal government, while our children’s curriculum should be controlled by the People at the grass roots level. Therefore we have government “outcome based education” with the end goal of training our children to be socialists. Thereby replacing our "Republican form of government" with a "democratic socialist form of government." If we do not correct this fatal problem now! Liberty will be lost forever!

Because you are on this web site chances are that you already know that our courts are corrupt and that BAR lawyers cannot help you. So, the only solution is to defend yourself in pro per without a lawyer. If you are like most people this seems like an overwhelming task considering that you did not go to law school and the courts do not provide a guide to assist you with the forms for filing or answering an action. Therefore, you will find all the necessary tools and information necessary to be able to defend yourself here.

Thomas Jefferson said: “If a People expect to be ignorant and free they expect what never was and never will be,” and that “the People need a proper education,” this is Thomas Jefferson’s “proper education.” We are also writing a book in an effort to reeducate the masses and a text book for our children’s education; as we are endeavoring to encourage the grassroots to take back the minds of our children by giving them a “classical education” where they are not taught what to think but “how to think” for themselves, and only then will America remain “Great Again.” America will be as great as our children, our courts will be as just as the People and only then will America “Stay Great Again!”




gringagirl's picture

Thanks for the referral to the Bill Thornton video. I actually am a very big fan of his and was familiar with his work. I only disagree with his strategy of using the fake court´s physical facility, even though We the People are paying for it. Of course every time I listen I get something else out of it. Anybody out there in Ohio willing to help me form kind of a standing common law court? It would mostly be to rubber stamp proposed judgments many of us are now getting through Notices of Liability and Default, but it could branch into being a trial court too, I would think, with rights to a petit jury.  Katherine 614-633-0215 or kshine@wljaradio.net.
Now I´m searching for a common law sheriff in Ohio. According to Judge Anna: There are 3100 County Sheriffs and only about 500 of them belong to the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association. What I want to do is put in my Notices that enforcement of any subsequent tacitly agreed to judgment could be enforced by sheriff X of some county or other in Ohio. But first I have to find out if there are any constitutional sheriffs IN Ohio, as indicated by membership in the CSPOA. I have some emails in. The 500 who are members seem to be running scared, for good reason. Anyone have any tips?

ChagaChris's picture

after a series of 13  public pretenders i started getting a clue. i have a serious delima.  dui while traveling on a suspended. The  tooper agreed to 1000$ per hour upon detainment which he accepted. i am standing on the land with anna's status change paperwork.  i was on the record for the first time as a living man on my felony dui charge only to have and evaluation hearing a week befor my trial.  here is my delima.  i have a misdemenor trial the day befor my competancy hearing which i didnt agree to or even have a chance to speak. the head public defender set the date. they say they were appointed.  i sent her an email asking her to show me the contract that they could represent me in my violations conditions of release charge.  i have been looking at the option of an Notice interlocutory appeal but dont have a clue on how to execute one.  I need witnesses and reporters willing and able.  i have lots of chaga. the most medicinal mushroom on the planet. and cash  please help. 

jpaulparker's picture

you can fire appointed counsel any time you want. send them a notice informing the court and public defender that they are fired

chortle's picture

did the house sell at auction yet? are you in 6 month redemption period?

Swordsmannamedgail's picture

DHR came in to .t daughter apt refuse to leave refused me right to counsel. Demanded drug test and me to sign form giving consent I refused. She officer ask demand I drive pick up their witness at store drive him across town which I did. If had been under influence of drugs why demand I get behi d the wheel of motor vehicle and operate it . would that not endanger public safety if as they say I was under influence. Should they not arrest me instead of sending me to drive. Need help please somebody help me here in Cullman Alabama. My number is 256 297 5898. 

@rutharcle's picture

Please address your inquiry to questions@nationallibertyalliance.org for the Monday Night Weekly Call in advance. Or, if you prefer to call-in and wait in the queue, you may do so prior to 9 pm—just click on the Weely Call tab

roswell47's picture

For those with analytical skills looks at federal lawsuit now 6 years old and going nowhere in the justice system.  Gerald Klein vs TdAmeritrade.  A lawsuit where the company owned by a family named Ricketts is being sued for deceptive fraud and failed fiduciary duty in representing its clients best interest financially and in so doing has been paid hundreds of millions by third parties for such activity.  The Ricketts own the Chicago Cubs, one family member is Governor of Nebraska and another family member was picked by trump to be deputy commerce secretary. Instead that member is now head of the republican national fundraising committee to elect candidates like trump.  Reading the case history you see the latest versions of federal judges written explanations "in the most skilled words of subversion" as to how a judge eliminates most of the charges and issues of the merits of the suit long before a jury will ever-that is never see or hear the facts.  The lawsuit is really about mom and pop Americans being ripped off of their life savings invested in the stock market (no other place to invest ones life savings after bush and company destroyed interest rates in any savings account in a devious plan to cause everyone to look to stocks-that is anyone interested in earning more than 1/10th of 1% interest per year.) and were/still are being charged a rigged price for all stock prices.   Only of you have a Constitutional and Common Law education do u see thru the slicker and trickery words of federal judges in Nebraska where this suit is filed.  Federal courts and well paid career criminal judges as in this case avoid the injuries pleaded and merits of the matters requiring justice be found and served upon the criminals.  The cabal above has again set into place and action the old England style of government where as John Kennedy stated that when peaceful justice and redress of government fails to bring about Liberty and Justice for All there is only one inevitability and course of action.  Thomas Jefferson said it best "The Tree of Liberty must be watered with blood every 15 to 20 years".  Common people in Russia in the 40,000 man demonstration Saturday are obviously aware of corrupt government and evidencing nothing has really improved under Putin and company.  Leading to the question has anything really changed in America.  We are all spoon fed daily reports of changes to come by people well connected to keeping the status quo .

roswell47's picture

NLA does a thorough job of presenting Inalienable and Constitutional Rights on a regular basis but defeats its purpose with an all too often pep talk about what a great job the president is doing.  Read wwwlittlesis.org and take a reality check.

officerkirkland's picture

1 OF 2 CRIMINAL AND CIVIL RECORDS{MONTANA,TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT,FERGUS COUNTY}FOREIGN INSTITUTIONS OPERATING UNDER THE COLOR OF LAW- NONE AMERICANBREECH OF Constitutional contract between the people and the governmentDwane Eugene Kirkland/UCC 1-207/1-308public over-watch/11brv infantrySelf claimed Constitutional officer/evidence collector/1-10 bill of rights advocate/officerkirkland@icloud.comprovisions@mail.com406-369-0482Plaintiff,Claimed BeneficiaryDavid Kendall WhiteU.C.C. 1-2071-308 w/o prejudiceth901 4 ave SLewistown Mt 5945701:02:38 PM 07/31/19CASE # TK- 625-19-284BILL OF ATTAINDERBILL OF PAINARTICLE 1,SECTION 9,10.DIMINISHING RIGHTSTITLE 41 US/ CRIMINAL CODETITLE 18 US 241 242/ CRIMINAL CODE*****Defendant’s,INSTITUTION REPRESENTATIVE THE,STATE OF MT, CORPORATIONFOR THE COUNTY OF FERGUSJUDGE,JON A. OLDENBURG – ARTICLE 6 PARAGRAPH 2_______________________________________________ARRESTING OFFICER,_____________________________ATTORNEY,__________________________ FERGUSALL SUPPORTING ELEMENTS INSTITUTIONSATTORNEY, LANCE LUNDVALL PROSECUTOR MUSSELSHELLFERGUS COUNTY ADDRESS,________________________________{REQUEST MOTION TO DISMISS}To who it may Concern, even though David Kendall White did not understandhis rights,even though IN THE MINUTE HEARING completed the plea with outunderstanding-OR THE PLEA PUT IN BY THE JUDGE WITHOUT THE PLAINTIFF’S CONSENT.The plaintiff now request under the protection of the Constitution's ofthe sister states of THE STATE OF MONTANA, and of the supremacy clause of theUnited States of America in harmony -TO CONSTRUE ALL CODES REGULATIONSUNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE United states of America. Theplaintiff does not consent to any unknown contract regarding commerce orallegations.2 OF 2 CRIMINAL AND CIVIL RECORDS{PRAYER FOR RELIEF}Due to the facts of no victim or property damage this private personrequest for a dismissal under common law jurisdiction- To ask THE prosecutingattorney to prove jurisdiction ? In question To shift the burden of proof to thedefendants. To prove a actual crime elements of a crime and willful intent,thatthere is none.To have the victim to come forward with a affidavit of a actual crimecommitted. Plaintiff does not further want to obstruct the case loads on theDocket. Or shall tie up due to the facts of jurisdiction in question or to thelisted violations of his Constitutional rights and the VIOLATIONS OF PROVISIONS ofthe officers involved who are to know the law.Signature of claimed beneficiary,____________________________________________Third party Over-watch, spc/Kirkland/ Hamilton Mt – SISTER STATES IN HARMONY-Assisting-406-369-0482 officerkirkland@icloud.com /civil records class/A# 11BRV/INF/INGODWETRUST/

Kandace1234's picture

NEED HELP!  I’ve been sued by my divorce attorney for 12,000. 
We only agreed on 6,000 which I paid in full. Our agreement was for him just to show up to court and that’s it. Everything else was done for him, he agreed and of course I believed him. 
After I won in court over frivolous nonsense by my ex-husband I received a bill for 12,000. I ask him what was this for and of course he just sent me a bill with hours he spent on the case. 
 ask him to break it down because I couldn’t believe I wou have to pay 12,000  after paying 6,000 just for showing up 3times to court. i refuse to pay until he shows me what I’m paying for so now I’m being sued by a debt collector attorney. 
I was forced to fill out a FACT INFORMATION Sheet and when he couldn’t find any money he file a contempt of coyet and I was sanctioned for another 1,500. He said, I provided false information on where I lived, even though I address was on everything he had and the judge believed him. 
I had to redo it and now because I will not agree to a payment plan now he filed a FRAUD Upon the court stating I gave false information to where I work, even though I provided Evidence. 
He send me an email stating he woupdate drop it if I agree to a post judgement payment plaN. Please help!
im innocent 

chortle's picture

Sue that Attorney who does nothing but fraud.  You must due with small claims at your local court. Its easy and demand his bond.

roswell47's picture

Recently the moderator requested people attend the call live-more are reviewing the recorded call.  Would help if you posted the live call in number and access code.  I will help now by posting the recorded call number and code. 514-604-9682. Access code 339449 and after prompt # again. Moderator for this call is Gary Will assisted by Rob Flick.

roswell47's picture

Recently the moderator requested people attend the call live-more are reviewing the recorded call.  Would help if you posted the live call in number and access code.  I will help now by posting the recorded call number and code. 514-604-9682. Access code 339449 and after prompt # again. Moderator for this call is Gary Will assisted by Ron Flick.

roswell47's picture

Apparently the leaders say they want more attendance to live call on Wednesday but can't find the means to actually list the phone number and access code.  This member would have commented to Larry the guest attorney "regarding the origins of police powers" and "expert testimony". Police powers is none other than the standing army banned in the Constitution .  expert testimony is only as accurate as the bought and paid for opinion of the day.  Pop quiz of the day! What founding father of our Constitution stated "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time , with the blood of patriots and tyrants.  He was the 3rd president of the United States - unincorporated.  Larry the lawyer pointed out "police powers" are used to take away whatever right the European powers desire to seize - calling the action legal "for the good of the community" and enforcing such with hired mercenary soldiers called police. How many policemen actually know they work for foreign powers .

chortle's picture

do you get an email stating live call number and code? I get one every week with specific information about the call.

mdclyde82's picture

i need remedy from different venues of previous foreclosures and child support overpayment! call me please 678-231-2267

justice before anything else.'s picture

Without my knowledge or consent, after 14 years paying my mortgage on time without any problems, the bank sold my house because they said that they didn't receive the monthly pay since April 2018 while my second mortgage was paid on time without problems and both mortgages were using the same system "direct deposit from my bank account" and always I had money in my bank account to pay both mortgages. I can't believe how the first mortgage worked well and the 2nd one didn't if they are using the same system to take the money to comply with the payments , I knew that my house was sold exactly the day that they sold it because a neighborg told me, I am working out of the sates and sometimes overseas, that was the reason that I didn't know absolublety nothing. To me, it was completely devastating because we're talking about the home in which my kids grew up, where my wife, children and I shared special and irreplaceable times end experiences, the place where any of us would go to if we were having a bad day and feel better. It wasn't just a house that we owned, it was a part of us, a safe haven. It was out home. The dream that I had for so many years to have a home like that one for us where we would feel happy and at peace was cut by the bank. According with the previous lawyer's investigations (who now has sadly passed away), He found that the bank has been engaged in wrongful activities and malicious actions against the customers at the bank and they proceeded with a wrongful foreclosure in compliance with the court system and Sheriff. We The People supposedly believe that they have to comply with the Law Of the Land that is The Constitution but they didn't. They simply do not care what the Law says because they believe that they are above it. My question is, how is possible that they take the money (my own hard earned money!) that I paid throughout 14 years without any compensation given back of me? And also take my home and leave with no place to live? They are not acting with justice or liberty. The actions committed by these people are unlawful and completely against the justice system and We The People. Sadly, like I had mentioned earlier, the lawyer that I hired sadly and unfortunately passed away and since his death was very sudden to us, we didn't get much of a heads up and my family and I have only 35 days to resolve this situation. The good news is that I have the files that the lawyer's office gave me. I would really deeply and immensely appreciate any help from anyone that can guide me in this nightmare that is taking my health and my life away. In anticipation I want to express my gratitude for any help that I can get. If in any case, I recieve the help that I need to resolve this case, whether it being getting back my house or the money that I paid the bank for 14 years, I will donate a generous amount of money to this cause. Thank you.

roswell47's picture

I suggest when having a problem with a BAR attorney- refer to the "Original" and "hidden 13th Amendment" .  Application of the hidden 13th along with the 7th Amendment ( right to a Common Law Court) is as strong an offense as any when asserting your rights.  Understand the hidden 13th amendment was  created while Jefferson and Madison were alive - and prevented BAR Attorneys -many now judges, from holding offices in these United States.  Essentially all BAR Attorneys and most judges have zero constitutional authority-all there decisions are "null and void" - "ab initio" and are only enforced by police powers which is essentially a "standing army" - also unconstitutional-but in operation longer than anyone alive.  You were born into a nationwide subversion and hijacking of the American founded tradition of "Life, Liberty, and Pursuits of Happiness-I.e. Property.  

Stolen2255's picture

Emergency removal of my kids, no order/warrant, no immenient danger or risk thereof. My kids neglected educationally, physically, psychologically, and nutritionally, while in CPS custody. I have documentation and other evidence to support my claims. No legal counsel for shelter hearing and no reasonable time to seek legal counsel, though I filled out a form for court appointed attorney, no legal counsel was provided during shelter hearing as told there would be, by CPS investigator the night before. I mentioned this to court clerk when I turned in form for such attorney. No papers given to me until after shellter hearing, so how could I prepare anything? I was still in shock that my kids were taken and didn't understand why. I hired an attorney two days later (minus weekened). This attorney was ineffective counsel. He failed to get a rehearing for shelter hearing though he said he would. He also falied to contest, failed to object to magistrate's order for CPS temp custody, and tried to get me to agree to a plea agreement. He also failed to produce my evidence as well as son's medical documentation and evaluation that school used the year prior that school used to accept my son as IEP eligible. He told me the day before adjudication that I as well as others would testify. However, only CPS testified and suddenly, without hearing my testimony and evidence, court had to be continued due to judge's schedule/court time. Disposition was to be held same time as adjudication hearing, but was continued for more than 30 days afterwards! I suddenly was told by CPS there are several court orders (I thought adjudication was continued, as no one but CPS had yet testified and my evidence was not presented by my atty!). I had to go to the court house to see what was going on. I asked for any court orders that may have been done. I found  adjudication order: dependent children, date stamped a week after adjud. hearing. However, there were no other orders as CPS lied to me. I immediately went to attorney's office. He claims he's never seen the dependency order before and suddenly tells me "we" agreed to dependency (court dropped neglect  but I assume it was due to lack of evidence). I said, in no way did I stipulate! I also told him, after he had a pre hearing conference and presented me with prosecuter's offer to drop neglect if I'd agree to dependency, I decline that offer and I will not agree to anything! I do not understand what happened in court. I've been denied my right to Due Process and to have my voice heard and my evidence submitted before the judge! My children are being harmed and I will not stay quiet. I've submitted voluntary drug screens, private and by CPS, both negative. I've been in counseling for months to handle this injustice and separation from my children. I voluntarily submitted to private psych evaluation, to which results show no signs of mental defect. I WANT THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR LIVES AND MY CHILDREN RETURNED HOME IMMEDIATELY! My kids have been in CPS custody for over 90 days!! My son lost his IEP due to CPS and public school not complying with the Federal and State laws. My kids received failing grades after placed in public schools for 2 months (end of school yr). There is a FREE program after school provided by this school, yet my kids were not offered this. CPS failed to ensure my kids needs were met. They looked homeless and unbathed for months. My kids said they didn't have basic care supplies! I supplied a care package for them, but it sat in CPS office for 2 weeks! My special needs child said he didn't even have a comb. There's so much more wrong with this that I've not shared. Where is justice??? My kids have never been neglected while in my care and full custody. I fired that ineffective legal counsel. I'm now without any legal counsel and no justice, while my kids sit in foster care and one day a week supervised vistiation at CPS office. This is unconstitutional!!! 

roswell47's picture

Sorry your children were kidnapped. ;Your attorney , obviously a member of the British BAR is only interested in money.  He lied to you long enough to get paid.  The expression " only a fool would represent himself" shall be rewritten in the 21st Century to "Only a fool would hire a BAR Lawyer to represent himself".  The degree to which corruption, lying , cheating, stealing, by professionals continues at all time highs