PRELIMINARY HEARING IS SET FOR June 19, 2018 AT 10 AM
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES AND FILINGS
NLA MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE UPDATES VIA EMAIL
King Andrew Cuomo and all his legislative turncoats in Albany have taken pistol licenses control away from our Sheriffs and have passed control to the State Police. This means when the self-appointed king wants our guns he need only give the order to the State Police Superintendent who will obey his master or be fired unlike the Sheriffs who refused to obey the last infringement upon our Unalienable 2nd Amendment Right.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All plaintiffs must Download SIGNATURE.pdf page and get it notorized ASAP. You must act quickly if we do not get it in time you may be removed from the case. Fax to (888) 891-8977 and mail the original notarized paper to NLA; 3979 Albany Post Road, Suite 107; Hyde Park, NY 12538.
Also CLICK HERE TO: JOIN OUR MONDAY NIGHT TELECONFERENCE where you can ask questions and offer suggestions.
CLICK HERE to Support NLA's efforts to save our Republic by donating $5 a month or more thats only $60 a year.
The following 2nd Amendment Action at Law was filed against the Governor and both houses of New York State in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, Case# 1:18-cv-392.
- 18-10-29 Motion for Panel Decision
- 18-10-09 Judgement NY Gun Case
- 18-06-07 Plaintiffs final reply to Rule 12
- 18-06-05 Defendant Reply to Answer
- 18-06-01 Plaintiffs Answer to Motion
- 18-05-22 Writ Mandamus
- 18-05-21 Show Cause
- 18-05-18 Updated list of plaintiffs
- 18-05-18 Amicus Curiae
- 18-05-16 Rodriguez -v- NYC Police Dept
- 18-05-16 Order granting defendants request
- 18-05-16 Notice of filing motion
- 18-05-16 Defendants Motion to dismiss
- 18-05-16 Defendants Exhibits
- 18-05-16 AG Declaration
- 18-05-03 Order denying plaintiffs writs of error
- 18-04-26 Order denying plaintiffs
- 18-04-21 Writ of Error to Magistrate
- 18-04-21 Writ of Error to Judge
- 18-04-21 Writ of Error Records
- 18-04-17 Letter Motion
- 18-04-12 Certificate of Service
- 18-04-06 Adendum filed
- 18-04-03 Notice of Electronic filing
- 18-04-02 2nd Amendment Action filed
Watch the following videos and join our comprehensive plan to save the Republic, because Only the People can Save America!
Amendment ll Calls